Taco Bell Breakfast Hours & Other Tips
Taco Bell is an American Texan-Mexican fusion fast-food chain of restaurants founded in 1970 and headquartered in Irvine, California. With a reputation for serving specific food varieties ranging from gluten free, low fat, and low calorie to high protein and even food for occasional indulgences, Taco Bell has food to suit everyone's needs. Photo: istetiana/Fotolia
»Taco Bell Menu
The Taco Bell menu is broadly segregated into categories, under which the various Taco Bell menu items are sub-listed.
- Breakfast - Crunchwraps, quesadillas, burritos, hash browns with, of course, coffee
- Morning Dollar Value Menu - Mini Skillet Bowl, Sausage Flatbread Quesadillas, Breakfast Soft Taco and other breakfast items priced at $1
- Burritos - with chicken, beef, steak, Cheesy Bean, Cheesy Potato, Grilled Stuft, and bean fillings
- Dollar Cravings Menu - all-day feasts like burritos, quesadillas, tacos and others for $1
- Freezes - Mountain Dew, strawberry and raspberry flavored Freezes
- Signature Fresco Menu - with an option of beans, chicken, steak or beef
- Limited Time Offer - which has one item - Naked Chicken Chalupa
- Power Menu - high protein and flavorful meals
- Sides - ranging from guacamole & chips to black beans & rice
- Specialties - has a range of chalupas, rolls, pizzas and tacos
- Sweets - a variety of Cinnamon Twists, Caramel Apple and Cinnabon Delights
- Tacos - a variety of soft and crunchy tacos with a range of veg & non-veg fillings
- Vegetarian Menu - offering burritos, quesadillas, beans, and tacos
- Fountain Beverages (16 oz / 20 oz / 30 oz / 40 oz) - consisting of lemonade, diet soft drinks, root beer, and many other thirst quenching cold drinks
- Hot Sauce Packets - mild to fire hot sauces
Here are a few reasons why Taco Bell is the most sought-after fast-food option in the United States;
- Taco Bell offers a wide variety of vegetarian food options, something that is not commonly found in other fast-food outlets. This makes it the best fast-food eatery option for vegetarians.
- Taco Bell food appeals to a wide range of the population because the ingredients present in Mexican cuisine, such as rice, legumes, chilies, tomatoes, garlic, onions, cilantro, flat breads, and hot sauces, are commonly found in almost every cuisine.
- Due to the fact that Taco Bell offers mild to fiery sauces, such as the Diablo, it is possible to customize the spiciness in their food. Whether you want it bland or fire-hot, Taco Bell have got it. The current range of Taco Bell sauces are verde, mild, hot, and fire.
- With their prices starting from as low as $1 for rolls, burritos, tacos, quesadillas, and other goodies, Taco Bell offers a comparatively cheaper dining option when compared to other fast-food chains.
- Taco Bell are constantly rated high for their large and clean restaurant facilities, which makes dining-in a delight for large groups and family gatherings.
So, the next time you are in the United States, Taco Bell can top your list of must-try foods. The following covers all there is to know about this popular chain of restaurants.
»When Does Taco Bell Stop Serving Breakfast?
Taco Bell's operating hours vary by location, which can be found on their Restaurant Locator. Generally, a Taco Bell restaurant opens as early as 7 am and closes late at night, which is at 12 midnight on Sundays, 2 am on Fridays and Saturdays, and 1 am on Mondays to Thursdays. So, getting a meal any time of the day is convenient.
Taco Bell Locations in the US
According to a May 2014 statistic, Taco Bell is the largest Mexican restaurant, with 5,769 restaurants throughout the United States. One easy way to check if there is a Taco Bell restaurant near you is to check the Taco Bell Locator by using your 5-digit zip code or area name. You can select from the "Open Now" or "Online Ordering" options to filter locations by restaurant operating hours for dine-in or online ordering.
Ordering Via the Taco Bell App
Taco Bell lets customers order online via their official website and also via their mobile app for both Android and iOS smartphones. Both the mobile app and the online ordering accept credit or debit card for payments.
The only difference between the online order and the mobile app is that it is not necessary to download the TacoBell app if ordering online. The order can be done on a desktop or laptop directly through the Taco Bell website by creating a TacoBell account for faster checkout. Customers can book meals for "Drive-Thru" or "Inside the Restaurant" by selecting an option just before check-out.
»Taco Bell Breakfast
At Taco Bell restaurants, breakfast is served between 7 am and 11 am, after which the restaurant starts to serve the lunch menu. Their Breakfast Tacos and Breakfast Crunchwrap, filled with eggs, meat, hash browns, and cheese, is something that is sold by the second at all Taco Bell restaurants. premium hot coffee, iced regular coffee, orange juice, and Mountain Dew Kickstart Orange Juice is offered with breakfast at Taco Bell.
Combo Meals at Taco Bell
Taco Bell has around 25 dishes than can be converted into a Taco Bell Combo to make it a full meal consisting of at least three items and a drink. One can customize all the orders to taste when ordering a combo meal. For example, a Mexican Pizza Combo will include one Mexican pizza and two Crunchy Taco Supremes customized to order and comes with one large drink of your choice; choose from a list of soft drinks, freeze drinks, orange juice, ice tea, coffee, and premium hot coffee with your combo meals.
Taco Bell Specialties
Taco Bell promotes a list of its special dishes under Taco Bell Specialties; among these the most popular is a very stylish quesadilla named the Doubledilla-Steak, served with chips and salsa. Customers can customize the Doubledilla-Steak to taste. Aimed at special occasions, this Taco Bell specialty claims to have double portions of fine, grilled marinated steak combined with creamy jalapeño sauce and three types of cheese, all grilled into flour tortillas.
Taco Bell's Famous Dollar Cravings
Taco Bell has a wide range of items on an all-day value menu that cost as little as $1 and the best part is that customers can customize even these value treats. All the Taco Bell must-try items listed below are priced at $1 and are ideal for a quick grab or a small snack;
- Beefy Fritos Burrito
- Beefy Mini Quesadilla
- Caramel Apple Empanada
- Cheese Roll-Up
- Cheesy Bean & Rice Burrito
- Cinnabon Delights (2 Pack)
- Cinnamon Twists
- Shredded Chicken Mini Quesadilla
- Spicy Potato Soft Taco
- Spicy Tostada
- Triple Layer Nachos
»Something for the Veggie Lover
It is interesting to note that Taco Bell was the very first Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) chain to offer a vegetarian menu certified by the American Vegetarian Association (AVA). It should be stressed here that the AVA outlines the term "vegetarian" as "lacto-ovo," which allows the ingestion of dairy and egg products, although no other animal by-products come under the list. Nevertheless, the company does mention an open disclaimer on its site that explains;
- The Taco Bell chain of restaurants processes vegetarian food along with menu items that may contain meat.
- Vegetarian ingredients are controlled by the same chefs who prepare menu items that contain meat. So buyer's discretion is needed as some strict vegetarians may find this unacceptable.
- Taco Bell does not guarantee that cross-contamination of vegetarian dishes with meat does not occur as all Taco Bell dishes are prepared at a common facility.
- The disclaimer states that Taco Bell, its employees, and franchisees do not take responsibility for any cross-contamination between vegetarian dishes and meat which may or may not occur.
Nutrition and Calories
Taco Bell is also a proud pioneer of making its nutritional values public as the company was the first Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) to post its complete nutritional values online. It is easy for customers to look up the nutritional information to understand what is in their food. Furthermore, Taco Bell also offers a nutrition calculator so that customers can calculate the total calories that go into their food while they customize it if ordering online.
This highly sought-after food chain operates mainly in the United States and Canada although it also caters to the populations of countries like Australia, Chile, Greece, Russia, Japan, Iceland, Mexico, Poland, Saudi Arabia, Spain, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, and a handful of other Asian countries. Popular for its value menu, Taco Bell has acquired a strong customer base by featuring a menu of tacos, quesadillas, nachos, burritos, and numerous other specialty items.
Taco Bell is a subsidiary of PepsiCo, the most popular food, beverage, and snack giant worldwide, and came under Yum! Brands in 1997, which is the current parent company of the Taco Bell chain of restaurants. It also has co-branding partnerships with KFC, Pizza Hut, and Long John Silver - so don't be surprised to find Taco Bell advertised alongside any of these partner food-chain brands.
Taco Bell Breakfast Hours & Other Tips
More: What's Near Me, What to See Tomorrow & Tonight, Visiting Hotels, Resorts for couples, Must See Attractions today, Tourism, School, Inns, Festival Hours, 10 Best Family Attractions on a Budget, Unique Sightseeing, Fun Things to Do Near Me at Night, Free Dating Activities, Museums, Best of & Famous Tourist Sights, What to do in, Best time to visit, Where to Go & Best Romantic Places to Visit Now, Places to explore near me this weekend, weather, What to do near me
More: Best Beach vacations, Best airline credit card, Montana Mountains, Best fast food dessert, Things to Do in Trinidad, Things to Do in Bulgaria, Things to Do in Romania, Things to Do in Slovakia, Places to Visit in Slovenia, Places to Visit in Norway, Places to Visit in Finland, Donner Pass Elevation, Dead Sea Elevation