Pets can bring us so much joy and happiness. Whether we choose a dog, a cat, or something else altogether, furry friends are able to improve and enhance our lives in a lot of different ways. They’re always there for us when we need them, always ready to brighten up the darkest of moments, and always making us laugh and smile.
Some studies have even shown that pet owners tend to live longer on average and have better mental health, with less stress and happier moods overall, so there are clearly lots of advantages to having a pet, but owning an animal also involves a lot of responsibility, and everyone who chooses to get a pet should be aware of this.
It’s so important to think about all of the different aspects of owning an animal like a dog or a cat, and not just the positive ones. You need to provide stimulation and love to your pet, taking dogs for walks and playing with cats to keep them from getting bored, and there will be times when you can’t be around and need to arrange things like house sitting. Rover can help.
Rover - Dog Boarding, Dog Walking Pet Sitting, and More
Rover is the world's biggest network of 5-star pet sitters and dog walkers, offering all of the different pet services you could need for your dog or cat. When you go away on vacation, a business trip, or just out to work each day, Rover’s highly rated pet sitters and animal lovers can be there for you and your furry friends.
Rover was founded back in 2011. Since then, millions of services have been booked and Rover has expanded all over the world, operating in more than 14,000 cities and boasting a network of more than 200,000 sitters, with over 95% 5-star reviews. What's more, Rover offers full identity verification and education for sitters, with photo updates, verified reviews, 24/7 support, and other great features.
Whether you’re looking for something to take your dog for a walk while you’re busy working late one day or drop in and pay a visit to your cat while you’re heading off on a weekend city break, Rover is the site to choose. It’s one of the most trusted pet sitting platforms operating today, providing all the features and services you need to have total peace of mind.
Pet Sitting Services of Rover
As the world’s biggest network of pet sitters, Rover is able to offer a great range of different pet services for your canine and feline companions. Here’s all you need to know about the services provided on this pet sitting platform:
- Boarding - When you're planning a trip or vacation, one of the most important things to think about is the welfare and well-being of your pets. You need to make sure they're safe and looked after, as many dogs and cats can stress and miss their owners when they're away. Rover offers full boarding services for dogs and cats, letting them stay in happy, safe, friendly homes until you get back.
- House Sitting - Perhaps you’d prefer to have someone come to your home and stay there, rather than letting your pet go somewhere else? This can be a great option, as it allows your dog or cat to keep all of their home comforts and not have to worry about being in a new and different environment when their owner is away.
- Dog Walking - Dogs of all shapes, sizes, and breeds need to go on daily walks. It’s an integral part of being a dog owner, but there are times when you just don’t have the time to do so. Rover offers some of the best rated dog walkers around, all happy and ready to take your pup out for some fresh air and exercise.
- Doggy Day Care - In this hectic modern world, many people have busy working schedules that keep them from their pets for long periods of time. Rover offers full doggy day care services, letting your pup enjoy daytime care in the comfort of a dog-friendly home, getting all the fuss and attention they crave when you're not around.
- Drop-In Visits - Maybe you usually have more than enough time for your pets, but you have some busy days coming up and will be working late. Rover also provides drop-in visits, in which friendly animal lovers can visit your dog or cat and play with them, feed them, or just give them some company rather than leaving them alone for too long. website