The world is a beautiful, incredible place, with so many amazing gifts provided by Mother Nature and so many awesome landscapes and breathtaking locations to see in every single continent. It’s only natural that so many people want to get out there and see the world, joining up on African safaris, cruising around the Galapagos Islands, spotting polar bears in Arctic regions, and so much more.
These extraordinary activities provide truly magical memories that cannot be forgotten or replaced, and they really help us to feel connected to our world and admirative of the power and beauty of nature in amazing ways. Nature travel and ecotourism are seeing big rises in popularity in recent years, especially as more and more people are becoming aware of the damage mankind has done to the planet and how quickly the environments around us are changing.
When choosing any kind of nature adventure, it’s important to choose the right travel company. It's a sad fact that nature adventures are often just an afterthought for many travel companies, and a lot of companies don't have truly professional, naturalist guides to really help you learn and enjoy the trip to the fullest extent. Natural Habitat Adventures, commonly known as Nat Hab, is different.
Nat Hab - Adventure Travel and Nature Tours
One of the world's leading adventure travel and nature tour companies, Nat Hab has been consistently ranked among the very best names in the business when it comes to organizing natural tours and guided trips to incredible areas all over the globe like the Amazon rainforest, icy landscapes of Antarctica, beautiful European lakes, dense Asian jungles, amazing American national parks, and more.
Here are some reasons why Nat Hab is the best company to book your natural adventures with:
- Experience - Nat Hab has been running ecotourism adventures and nature tours since 1985. With decades of experience behind it, this company really does know nature travel better than anyone else. Nat Hab knows what you want from these kinds of natural adventures and can not only meet, but exceed all of your expectations. Not only that, but Nat Hab also been ranked as the "Number 1 Adventure Travel Outfitter" by leading travel magazine Outside and ranked highly by other leading publications too.
- Passionate About Nature - If you're heading out on a natural adventure, it's highly likely you care about the planet and want to see the animals and environments you'll be visiting continue to survive and thrive in years to come, that's why it makes sense to choose a green travel company. Nat Hab actually holds the distinction of being the world's first carbon-neutral travel company. Back in 2007, this company went carbon neutral and is fully committed to protecting the planet, offsetting all carbon emissions and settign a great example for other travel companies to follow.
- Conservation Matters - Not only is Nat Hab a carbon neutral company and making great strides towards helping to cut down on climate change and minimize its impact on the environment, it has also partnered up with one of the world's leading animal and wildlife charities: the World Wildlife Fund (WWF). WWF specifically chose Nat Hab as its exclusive travel partner back in 2003, with profits from all trips going to great causes and projects undertaken by the WWF to support conservation efforts, help local communities, and safe natural places.
- 100% Dedicated to Nature Travel - Plenty of travel companies offering nature trips and tours also offer a lot of other adventures and excursions, simply making nature travel one of their many categories and not having true experts and passionate nature-loving guides to run these trips, but Nat Hab is an entirely, 100% dedicated nature travel company. This means that every member of the Nat Hab team really cares about nature and aims to offer the best nature tour experiences possible, and you’ll only be dealing with nature lovers and naturalist experts when booking and enjoying tours with this company.
- Small Groups, Great Guides - A lot of nature tours out there are purely about profit and aim to fit in as many people as possible in order to help the company get more cash, without taking into account all the disadvantages big groups can have. Not only are they more disruptive to the environment, they can also make individuals feel left out and overlooked, unable to ask questions or have meaningful experiences. Nat Hab only offers small group tours with less than 10 guests on average. Not only that, but all of the guides and expedition leaders at Nat Hab are real naturalist experts, back by the resources of the WWF, so you’ll really learn a lot from them.
Nat Hab offers some of the very best nature tours and outdoor adventure experiences you could ever hope to find. With small groups, great accommodation in natural surroundings, comfortable vehicles, pro guides, and everything else you need to have a great time, this company really excels in the nature travel world and simply cannot be beaten. Visit the official Nat Hab site to check out all of the amazing tours available and start planning your next natural expedition today.
Examples of Nature Tours and Adventures with Nat Hab
What kind of nature tours and outdoor adventures can you enjoy with Nat Hab? Well, this travel company operates truly all over the globe, from the frosty tundras of the Arctic to the desserts of Africa, the jungles of South America, the canyons of North America, the mountains of Asia, and so much more. For nature tours all over the world, there’s no better company to choose. Here are a few tour examples:
- Safari America: Yellowstone Country - The United States is home to some stunning landscapes and amazing national parks, with the likes of Yellowstone and Yosemite standing out as a couple of key examples. This Nat Hab expedition lets you experience Yellowstone National Park like never before, with professional naturalists’ tour guides leading the way through canyons, rivers, and forests over the course of a week, with the tour include a 2-night stop off at a luxury campsite looking out over the Gallatin Mountains.
- Sri Lanka Wildlife Safari - Running for 11 days in total, this extraordinary natural tour with Nat Hab is one of the best tours for wildlife and animal lovers. Sri Lanka is home to an extraordinary array of species, and you can get up close and personal with everything from tropical birds to blue whales on this amazing Asian safari. You'll visit temple ruins to meet Toque macaques and leaf monkeys before heading over to Yala National Park for some leopard sighting action. A truly unmissable trip for anyone who adores seeing animals in their natural habitats.
- Family Galapagos Adventure - The perfect nature tour for families, the Family Galapagos Adventure from Nat Hab takes you off to one of the most biodiverse locations on the planet. The Galapagos Islands are teeming with all kinds of wildlife include turtles, sea lions, sea birds, iguanas, and so much more. You'll be able to cruise all around the islands while learning fascinating facts and lessons about their history and biological significance. website