Being in great shape and feeling fit and healthy is a big aim for almost everyone on Earth. We all want to look and feel our best, and the benefits of being in great shape are clear to see. Not only does looking good help you to feel more confident in yourself and more comfortable in your own skin, it also comes with a lot of big health benefits like reduced risk of various diseases, stronger circulatory and respiratory functioning, and more.
There are many different fitness systems and studios to try out these days, leaving many people simply overwhelmed by the sheer amount of choice available to them. Choosing a fitness studio is a big decision, and you need to make a decision that really works for you and your body. Everyone is different and we can all react differently to various exercises, so it’s essential to make the right choice.
The problem a lot of people tend to face when trying to find a workout for them is that so many of the more intense and effective workouts tend to involve quite harsh movements that can often lead to injuries. The likes of jumping squats and burpees can get results, but they also put immense pressure on the joints. When repeated over time, the likelihood of injury increases, and these exercises simply aren’t possible for people with pre-existing joint issues. For a safer but equally effective alternative, modelFIT is the answer.
modelFIT - Effective, Safe Workouts
Safety has to be a primary concern when working out. Unfortunately, there are a lot of physical fitness systems and gyms out there that fail to really take safety into full account. Lifting heavy weights and doing explosive exercises that can put huge strain on the muscles and joints can be quite dangerous, and it should come as no surprise that many athletes who pursue these kinds of exercises can develop joint, back, muscle, and other physical issues later in life.
modelFIT aims to be different, and here’s how:
- A New Approach - modelFIT is focused on holistic fitness that gets the results you desire in an original way. This fitness studio puts safety first, while still guaranteeing weight loss, strength gains, and other great benefits. Rather than focusing on repetitive movements or intense cardio activities, modelFIT makes use of slow, precise, carefully planned movements that target precise muscle groups throughout the body. Based on Applied Functional Science, this system of intelligent exercise works the muscles hard but doesn’t put too much pressure or strain on the joints.
- A Safer Option - Joint health is absolutely essential to everyone. Our knees, shoulders, elbows, and more allow us to move freely and perform the exercises and activities that help us to stay fit. They need to be treated with care. If you’ve ever done intense strength training or cardio workouts and felt aches and pains in your shoulders or knees, this is a sign that your joints are being damaged. Some light pain in the muscles after a workout can be a good sign, as it shows that the muscle fibers are being broken down and will repair themselves to be stronger and bigger than before, but pain in the joints is never positive. With modelFIT workouts, your joints are safe and protected through the use of intelligent movements that only focus on targeting the muscles.
- Professional Trainers - When you work with fitness trainers and instructors, you're essentially putting your own body's well-being in their hands, so you need to know you're working with professionals who have the training and experienced needed to keep you safe and help you meet your goals. At modelFIT, you'll be dealing with the best. All modelFIT trainers are certified through The Gray Institute and have full educations in physiology and fitness. Not only that, but modelFIT can also boast of nutrition experts who are able to provide dietary guidance and recommendations to help you make the most of your training and start eating more healthily.
modelFIT currently has two separate studios on opposite sides of the United States, so if you happen to be living or visting either of the country's two biggest cities, Los Angeles and New York, you'll be able to enjoy these amazing workouts in person:
- New York City - The NYC studio for modelFIT is located at 212 Bowery 2nd Floor at Spring St., New York City, NY 10012. This studio can be contacted via phone at 212 219 2044 or email at email@example.com.
- Los Angeles - The LA location for modelFIT is located at 8067 West 3rd Street, West Hollywood, CA 90048. This studio can be contacted via phone at 323 852 3480 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
modelFIT Online Fitness Classes
If you can’t get out to either of the modelFIT studios, there’s no need to despair. You can still enjoy these great workouts and all of their unique benefits to your body, right from the comfort of your own home. Streaming services are very popular these days, and modelFIT runs its own online fitness class streaming subscription too.
For a low monthly fee, you can get full access to modelFIT video workouts. New videos getting added every single week, with professional modelFIT instructors guiding you through exercises and movements you can complete from the comfort of your own home, or wherever you go.
With this service, as long as you have a connected device like a smart TV, smartphone, or tablet, you'll be able to stream the videos and enjoy quality, safe workouts at your own convenience. Right now, you can even try this service totally free by signing up for a trial period. website