Travel can be such an enriching and enlightening experience, helping people see more of the world, broadening their horizons and giving them whole new memories to savor for the rest of their lives. The days and weeks we spend traveling often stand out as the most memorable and magical in our minds, and travel is now more accessible than ever before, with a literal world of destinations mere hours away.
When we travel, we want to feel safe and welcome everywhere we go, and this is especially important for members of the LGBTQ community. Great strides of progress have been made in recent years for LGBTQ people, and while there’s plenty more progress still to come, LGBTQ communities have enjoyed a lot of empowerment, with more and more options opening up to them, and Misterb&b celebrates this by offering gay hotels and accommodation.
Misterb&b - Gay Accommodation
Misterb&b is the world's biggest gay hotelier, offering accommodation, hotels, private rooms, apartments, and more aimed at the global LGBTQ community. A short-term rental service designed by and for the gay community, Misterb&b lets you find and stay at gay-friendly places and with LGBTQ people in more than 130 different countries worldwide. It's the ultimate platform for LGBTQ travel.
- Overview - Misterb&b is the biggest platform worldwide for gay accommodation. It features more than 310,000 LGBTQ hosts, waiting to welcome you into their homes, as well as 100,000 gay-friendly hotel rooms and more than 210,000 reviews from past LGBTQ travelers, with a highly impressive rating on Trustpilot from members. Aimed at all members of the LGBTQ community, Misterb&b was created to provide safe, affordable travel options for millions of people, connecting LGBTQ communities and individuals worldwide and offering a lot of unique advantages. If you're looking for gay-friendly accommodation in Paris, Barcelona, New York, London, Toronto, or many other destinations, this is the place to be.
- Safety and Freedom - Even though a lot of progress has been made for LGBTQ people around the world, it's clear to see that more work needs to be done, and many gay and queer people can still feel nervous about traveling due to how they might be judged or viewed by others. Misterb&b helps to eliminate a lot of those worries, fears, and doubts, by providing instant access to thousands of gay-friendly accommodation locations, actually letting you meet up with other LGBTQ people at your chosen destination, enjoying total safety, peace of mind, and the freedom to be yourself and enjoy every second of your travel experiences without any worries or interruptions.
- Support The Community As You Travel - Misterb&b was founded with the mission of providing a super service to the LGBTQ community and helping people enjoy safer, happier, more positive travel. This company has always wanted to do as much good as possible, so as well as offering a flawless booking platform for gay travelers, it also donates to LGBTQ positive charities and organizations too. A percentage of all profits is donated annually by Misterb&b to charities like OutRight Action International, which aims to advocate for LGBTQ people and rights in countries around the world, as well as GLBTQ Legal Advocates & Defenders (GLAD), which works in New England to combat discrimination based on gender identity and sexuality.
How Does Misterb&b Work?
Misterb&b can become your number one, go-to source for gay accommodation and travel, and the booking process is super simple too. Here's how it all works:
- Step 1 - Search - The first step is to head over to the Misterb&b site and start browsing and searching through all the different accommodation options. Part of what makes Misterb&b so popular is that it offers a very broad range of accommodations to suit all budgets, styles, and needs. You can find everything here, from shared rooms in big cities to gay-friendly hotels in rural places and private apartments looking out over the sea. You can enter your chosen destination, dates, and number of guests to find the dream stay, just for you.
- Step 2 - Book - Once you're ready to book, you can get in touch with the host and ask any questions you might have, with no risks or obligations, to find out more. Then, when you're totally satisfied, you can hit the 'Request to Book' option and enter your payment details. The host will have 24 hours to accept and confirm your reservation.
- Step 3 - Stay - Now, all you need to do is turn up at your chosen accommodation on the listed day and enjoy your trip. Many of the accommodations on Misterb&b are owned and run by members of the LGBTQ community who will be happy to greet you, show you around, and even provide tips for visiting the local area and making the most of your time there. When it's time to go home, you simply leave your key, say goodbye, and then leave a review for your host when you get back. website
923 Gervais St, Columbia, SC 29201, Phone: 803-779-9599