Uber is an app-based rideshare transportation service provided by people who sign up to drive other people around in their own personal vehicles. It feels much like you are driving in your friend's car and the difference is just that you book your ride via the Uber app and pay a fixed price that is calculated by the app even before you book the vehicle. No more surprise meter charges typical for a city taxi. You can calculate the journey cost ahead of time with the Uber app, check if the price is feasible, and then book the nearest Uber cab, which will pick you from where you are. CDC information for travelers. Hours/availability may have changed.
2.The Uber Network & Crew
3.Getting the Uber App
How Does Uber Work?
- Uber Basics, Photo: Courtesy of F8studio - Fotolia.com
- The Uber Network & Crew, Photo: Courtesy of uzhursky - Fotolia.com
- Getting the Uber App, Photo: Courtesy of bartsadowski - Fotolia.com
- Uber Alternatives, Photo: Courtesy of Denis Rozhnovsky - Fotolia.com
- Cover Photo: Courtesy of Grinvalds - Fotolia.com
You are reading "How Does Uber Work? " Back to Top