Hardee's Food Systems, Inc. is a fully owned subsidiary of CKE Restaurants Holdings, Inc. or CKE. This popular brand operates a chain of fast food restaurants in over 5,000 locations of the United States. Hardee's was founded by Wilber Hardee in the year 1960, when he opened the first ever Hardee's location in Rocky Mount, North Carolina. After the first establishment, the brand saw a lot of growth as it grew rapidly through franchises and mergers.
The food chain was purchased by Montreal-based Imasco Limited in the year 1981 and, in April 1997, Imasco Limited sold Hardee's to CKE Restaurants Holdings, Inc. for a price of $327 million. Following the merger, CKE started a chain of 3,828 restaurants in 40 states of the US and the brand also started over 500 Carl's Jr. outlets, mainly in the state of California.
Currently headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, Hardee's primarily operates in the Midwest and Southwestern U.S. Hardee's is one of America's premier burger brands and is popular for its fast foods, including hamburgers, french fries, milkshakes, and more.
CKE Restaurants Holdings, Inc. is the mother brand that owns some of the most popular quick-service restaurant ("QSR") brands like Hardee's, Carl's Jr., Red Burrito, and Green Burrito. The CKE group was founded by Carl Karcher on January 1, 1966, and since its inception, the company has seen rapid growth through acquisitions and brand expansions. Headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee, CKE is a privately held company that owns a total of 3,664 restaurants in 44 states of the US along with 38 foreign countries and US territories as of March 2016. CKE owns a total of 327 Hardee’s and 377 Carl’s Jr. Restaurants in 38 foreign countries as of March 2016.
CKE is a great supporter of US military veterans and their families, as the brand organizes Stars for Heroes, an annual fundraising campaign at its Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s restaurants. The Stars for Heroes program, which benefits US military veterans and their families, was launched in the year 2011 and has successfully raised almost $5 million since its inception.
Hardee's believes that franchisees are the future of the brand and its rapid expansion is attributable to its numerous franchise operations. The restaurant is constantly inviting new franchise candidates with exceptional records in and around the Mid-Western and Eastern United States to take up franchises from Hardee’s. The application process to become a Hardee's franchisee requires the candidate to get qualified and then apply for registration. Interested candidates can find more information on the Hardee's franchisee prospects on the restaurant's website under “Franchise Opportunities.”
Hardee’s is a rapidly expanding brand that operates and franchises over 1,900 quick-service restaurants in 30 states of the United States. The Hardee's website offers a complete list of all the outlets along with addresses, operating hours, and contact details under the “Locations” or “Find a Hardee’s” options. Customers can enter their city zip code and city or state name to locate the nearest Hardee's in their locality. Selected Hardee’s locations offer food delivery to the doorstep through third party food delivery services like OrderUp.
Hardee’s hours depend on the location or the franchisee's working hours. Most of the locations operate daily from 6:00am to 11:00pm while some locations are open 24 hours daily. Patrons can use the Hardee's website to find an outlet’s hours along with a list of complete details by searching for the location.
The Hardee's menu has been under constant development and innovation since its inception. Hardee's started operation with "charco-broiled" hamburgers, served in a fast service counter and drive-through window setting during the 1960s. Since the restaurant was launched, Hardee’s has created headlines leading to countless number of fans following its mouthwatering culinary inventions;
· In the 1970s the introduction of fresh made-from-scratch biscuits became the most popular menu item and remains a favorite fare even to this day.
· In the 1980s Hardee's introduced cinnamon 'n' raisin biscuits, made using California raisins, and its marketing campaign involving singing raisins became national pop culture icons.
· In the 1990s a tasty hamburger named the Frisco Burger made news as patrons instantly popularized this sourdough toast hamburger filled with sliced tomatoes, crispy bacon, and melted cheese.
· In the 2000s, the Monster Thickburger made national headlines that read "audacity on a bun" and even to this day Hardee's Monster Thickburgers are a popular item on the restaurant's line of Thickburgers.
Hardee's has earned a reputation as the “Pioneer of the Great American Burger” and the brand has consistently outplayed competition with its unique menu plan specifically developed to offer premium quality fares focused on creating an upscale sit-down restaurant atmosphere. In 2003, the introduction of Hardee's hearty selection of Thickburgers made with 100% Angus beef has made Hardee's the pioneer in the fast food industry for taste and quality. Hardee's offers the best-in-class menu items ranging from 100% black Angus beef Thickburgers and made-from-scratch biscuits to malts and hand-scooped ice cream shakes.
Hardee’s offers a standardized menu at all its locations and franchisee locations, which consists of similar menu items like;
· Made from Scratch Breakfast Biscuits - Smoked sausage biscuit, made-from-scratch biscuit, bacon, egg and cheese biscuit, biscuit ‘n’ gravy, sausage and egg biscuit, loaded omelet biscuit, country ham biscuit, country fried steak biscuit, chicken filet biscuit, cinnamon ‘n’ raisin biscuit, Aporkalypse biscuit, and monster biscuit.
· Breakfast Sides - Small hash rounds, medium hash rounds, and large hash rounds.
· More Breakfast - Frisco breakfast sandwich, loaded breakfast burrito, Hardee breakfast platter with bacon, and the Aporkalypse breakfast burrito.
· Charbroiled Burgers - Baby back rib Thickburger, jalapeño double cheeseburger, single all-natural burger, Hardee’s classic double cheeseburger, double cheeseburger, cheeseburger, original Thickburger, mushroom & Swiss Thickburger, bacon cheese Thickburger, Frisco Thickburger, Monster Thickburger, little thick cheeseburger, and little Thickburger.
· Hand-Breaded Chicken - Hand-breaded chicken tenders kids meal, spicy chicken tenders, hand-breaded chicken tenders.
· More Choices - The Redhook beer-battered pollock sandwich, the big chicken fillet sandwich, charbroiled chicken club sandwich, charbroiled BBQ chicken sandwich, big hot ham ‘n’ cheese, spicy chicken sandwich, and jumbo chili dog.
· Sides - Jalapeño poppers, natural-cut french fries, crispy curls, side salad, sweet and bold BBQ sauce, beer battered onion rings, honey mustard dipping sauce, and buttermilk ranch dipping sauce.
· Desserts - Chocolate chip cookies and apple turnover.
· Soft Drinks - Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Sprite, PowerAde Mountain Blast, Mello Yello, Dr Pepper, Minute Maid lemonade, Cherry Coke, Hi-C Orange Lavaburst, and Fuze raspberry iced tea.
· Shakes - Hand-scooped ice cream shakes available in chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry flavors.
· More Beverages - Colombian blend coffee, Monster Energy, Dasani water, sweet tea, Minute Maid orange juice, milk, and hot chocolate.
· Low Carbs - Low carb Thickburger, charbroiled chicken club sandwich, and low carb breakfast bowl.
· Trim Options - Charbroiled BBQ chicken sandwich, low carb little Thickburger, Frisco breakfast sandwich, and big hot ham sandwich.
· Vegetarian Options - Egg and cheese biscuit, Thickburger, and side salad.
· Gluten-Sensitive - Low carb Thickburger, side salad, and low carb breakfast bowl.
· Burritos - Beef grilled burrito and chicken grilled burrito.
· Tacos - Beef soft taco, chicken soft taco, beef taco, and southwest chicken soft taco.
· Other Items - Steak quesadilla, cheese quesadilla, chicken quesadilla, beef or chicken taco salad, beef or chicken super nachos, red burrito chicken bowl.
· Side Items - Chips side and refried beans in a tortilla bowl.
· Condiments - Hot sauce and jalapeño coins.
Hardee’s Nutrition Guide
Hardee's has posted a detailed guide on allergen information and nutrition information, along with an exclusive ingredient and allergen guide for all food served at its restaurants. The information is posted on the Hardee's website and is available for download.
· Hardee's coupon - Hardee's offers printable free vouchers that are openly available on its website. Patrons are required to print the coupon and take it to the nearest Hardee's location to redeem the discount. The coupons usually offer a free menu item when a combo meal or equivalent menu fares are purchased.
· Super Star Rewards - The Super Star Rewards is a rewards program that is collectively sponsored by Carl’s Jr. Restaurants LLC and Hardee’s Restaurants LLC. The mobile application rewards users with points that can be redeemed for Hardee’s or Carl’s Jr. product coupons.
· Gift Card - Hardee's offers gift cards that can be bought for individuals as well as for corporate bulk sales. Gift card holders can check gift card balance and reload the card online on the restaurant’s website.
· $6 Burger on Wheels - Hardee’s food truck offers 6-dollar burgers on wheels, making it an ideal choice for private parties, corporate events, and community gatherings. The food truck needs a prior booking to be able to cater to an event.
· Hardee's Mailing List - Hardee's patrons can sign up online to join the restaurant's mailing list if they would like to receive mobile offers and restaurant updates. The restaurant also offers a coupon to receive free fries and a beverage with a Thickburger when they sign up for the Hardee's mailing list.
More: Los Angeles weather, Lake Tahoe weather, Palm Springs weather, Madrid weather, Dublin weather, Copenhagen weather, Budapest weather, Zurich weather, Asheville weather, Jamaica weather, Sanibel Island weather, New England weather, Asia weather, Seattle weather, Nantucket weather, Grand Canyon weather