You’ve probably heard of Thanksgiving - it’s a pretty popular holiday that’s observed in the United States. But did you know that Canada has its own take on the holiday? Much like in the U.S., Canada also observes a time of the year when they give thanks for all the blessings and good fortune that they’ve received in the year. They also do this with turkey - the classic thanksgiving symbol - and some mashed potatoes. CDC information for travelers. Hours/availability may have changed.
2.When Does Canada’s Thanksgiving Happen
3.Celebrating Thanksgiving in Quebec
4.History of Canadian Thanksgiving
5.What about Black Friday
6.What about Food
When is Canadian Thanksgiving?
- Overview, Photo: Tierney/stock.adobe.com
- When Does Canada’s Thanksgiving Happen, Photo: millefloreimages/stock.adobe.com
- Celebrating Thanksgiving in Quebec, Photo: Seventyfour/stock.adobe.com
- History of Canadian Thanksgiving, Photo: millefloreimages/stock.adobe.com
- What about Black Friday, Photo: VadimGuzhva/stock.adobe.com
- What about Food, Photo: fahrwasser/stock.adobe.com
- Cover Photo: Courtesy of detry26 - Fotolia.com