Albuquerque is known for its sunny climate: it boasts 310 days of sunshine each year. Although the climate is mild and dry, there are four seasons in Albuquerque. Most people agree that the best time to visit Albuquerque is between September and November. This fall season has warm temperatures and there are many festivals that take place during these months.
During the winter months, skiers visit Albuquerque to enjoy the slopes of the Sandia Mountains. This is a popular time to visit Albuquerque, so room rates are usually higher than at other times of the year. There are many hotel deals during the spring and summer.
Read more: 25 Best Things to Do in Albuquerque, NM.
1.Albuquerque Weather & Temperature by Month
2.Getting to Albuquerque
3.Getting From the Albuquerque Airport
4.Albuquerque Visitor Information Centers
5.Getting Around Albuquerque
7.Shopping in Albuquerque
8.Albuquerque Neighborhood Guide
9.Getting Married in Albuquerque
10.Where to Stay in Albuquerque
Best Time to Visit Albuquerque, New Mexico, Weather & Other Travel Tips
- Albuquerque Weather & Temperature by Month, Photo: Courtesy of digidreamgrafix - Fotolia.com
- Getting to Albuquerque, Photo: Courtesy of Zerophoto - Fotolia.com
- Getting From the Albuquerque Airport, Photo: Courtesy of digidreamgrafix - Fotolia.com
- Albuquerque Visitor Information Centers, Photo: Courtesy of ricktravel - Fotolia.com
- Getting Around Albuquerque, Photo: Courtesy of flocu - Fotolia.com
- Albuquerque Restaurants, Photo: Courtesy of pilipphoto - Fotolia.com
- Shopping in Albuquerque, Photo: Courtesy of digidreamgrafix - Fotolia.com
- Albuquerque Neighborhood Guide, Photo: Courtesy Josemaria Toscano - Fotolia.com
- Getting Married in Albuquerque, Photo: Courtesy of kostyazar - Fotolia.com
- Where to Stay in Albuquerque, Photo: Courtesy of ricktravel - Fotolia.com
- Cover Photo: Courtesy of ricktravel - Fotolia.com