Designed by the world-renowned architect Frank Gehry, the Keep Memory Alive Event Center in Las Vegas, Nevada, is iconic for its amazing architecture. As an event center, this is the place to hold an event or wedding in the Las Vegas area. Its close proximity to the Las Vegas Strip makes it an ideal location for a host of events big or small. With over 9,200 square feet of space, the Keep Memory Alive Event Center is the perfect location for major events that require the best in service and hospitality. With a menu that has been created by some of the top chefs in the world, the Keep Memory Alive Events Center seeks to offer an exceptional event experience.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
The event space at the Keep Memory Alive Center is spacious enough for just about any event one could think up. Guests will have full use of an array of amenities to make their personal event the best that it can be. The event space itself consists of the following:
· The Event Center - At over 9,200 square feet, this is the main event space and accommodates up to 400 seated and 700 standing guests.
· Museum - At 2,100 square feet, this space can be used as a VIP area, backdrop or stage, or a green room.
· Breezeway - At 8,800 square feet, this space accommodates 400 standing guests and is best used for activities such as red carpet events or meet and greets.
· Reflection Garden - A space offering 9,200 square feet of standing room with lounge furniture for up to 400 guests.
· Kitchen - This is a 3,100-square-foot state of the art kitchen designed by renowned chef Wolfgang Puck and equipped to handle large food service requirements for over 3,000 guests.
The Keep Memory Alive Center is one of the best venues in Las Vegas for events. From corporate events to expansive social celebrations and occasions, the Keep Memory Alive Center is a preferred choice for those that want an exceptional venue for an event. Some of the event services provided include:
· Bar and bat mitzvahs
· Charity galas
· Corporate events
· Banquets and much more…
Contact the Keep Memory Alive Center at (702) 263-9797 for more information on planning an event.
Culinary and Cocktail Offerings
When planning an event at the Keep Memory Alive Center, guests can expect nothing short of the best when it comes to culinary and cocktail offerings. Guests have an option of selected menus created by some of the best chefs in the culinary world. Menu options are available from the following restaurants/chefs:
· Four Seasons Las Vegas
· Wolfgang Puck
· Gustav Mauler
· Cut and Taste
Even the presentation of the food and drinks is stellar, with the use of Narumi Bone China and drinks served in Riedel glassware.
If so desired, guests can also choose to bring their own chef for their events.
Keep Memory Alive Event Center, 888 W Bonneville Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89106, website, Phone: 702-263-9797
(Last Updated on September 6, 2017)