Woodshed Smokehouse in Fort Worth is the brainchild of Chef Tim Love and is also a part of Love Style Inc. Love Style Inc. is a Texas-based umbrella company that holds other restaurants like The Lonesome Dove, Love Shack, White Elephant Saloon, Queenie's, and Tim Love Catering. The smokehouse serves grilled, roasted, and slow-cooked selections of lamb, beef, cabrito, pork, wild game, fish, and vegetables. The smokehouse does not accept reservations as it operates on a first-come first-serve basis. The eatery also offers outdoor seating and hosts live music at its venue.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
Breakfast is served Monday through Saturday from 8:00am to 11:00am.
Sunday brunch buffet and brunch is served from 8:00am to 2:00pm,
Lunch and dinner is served Monday through Thursday from 11:00am to 10:00pm, on Fridays and Saturdays from 11:00am to 11:00pm, and on Sundays from 12:00pm to 10:00pm.
The late night bar is open from Wednesday to Saturday until midnight.
· Lunch/Dinner - snacks, sandwiches, salads, tacos, simple plates, dining with friends, sides, extras, and dishes from the Traditional Q and New Q menus
· Weekday Breakfast - Includes breakfast wrap, wild veggie wrap, chilaquiles, yogurt parfait, sausage of the day, breakfast sandwich, and more. The beverages list includes Imperial Michelada, Enchanted Rock Bloody Mary, peach mint prosecco, ginger orange Prosecco, Bellini, mimosa, Poinsettia, and Herradura Tequila Sunrise
· Sunday Brunch Buffet - smoked crispy Brussels sprout, crispy taters with garlic aioli, scrambled eggs, crispy bacon, wild game sausage, fried chicken, biscuits and gravy, chopped brisket, pies, and more
· Drinks - beers on tap, beers in cans, wines on tap, Woodshed Cocktails, margaritas, and signature margaritas
· Pup Menu - Aimed at canine guests, this menu features organic beef “rib” bone, rawhide bone dipped in pit master fat, organic peanut butter bone, and organic ginger Texas treat, all served with a bowl of Chef Tim Love Rain Water.
· Sunday Family Dinner - Offers live cooking demonstrations, a rotating menu and sample brews from the guest brewery of the week.
The Woodshed Smokehouse offers private dining solutions for events of all types and sizes. The smokehouse's Gravel Area is suitable for cocktail style seating for more than 100 guests and the Patio Area can seat more than 100 people. One can contact the restaurant’s private dining coordinator at - email@example.com or contact the restaurant for more information on private dining options and order minimums.
The Woodshed Smokehouse flaunts three smokers, two rotisseries, and two wood grills, along with a rotating variety of woods in its list of fire sources. The menu is cooked over a variety of woods and fire sources and some of the frequently used woods are;
· Mesquite - imparts a strong earthy flavor, perfect for richly flavored meats like steak, duck, and lamb
· Oak - a common hardwood that instills a mild to medium smoky flavor in meats like beef, pork, and chicken
· Pecan - imparts a delicate pecan flavor, perfect for poultry products, game birds, and pork
· Hickory - a favorite hardwood used in smokehouses for its pungent, smoky, bacon-like flavor, ideal for smoking beef brisket and lamb
Woodshed Smokehouse, 3201 Riverfront Dr., Fort Worth, Texas 76107, Phone: 817-877-4545