The Whiskey Cake Kitchen Bar in San Antonio prides itself on offering delicious meals prepared with lots of love and effort. Patrons won’t find any express meals thrown together here. The Whiskey Cake Kitchen Bar caters to the person that wants to enjoy a home-cooked meal that is made with the finest ingredients. And what is good food without a quality beer? Whiskey Cake Kitchen Bar offers a nice atmosphere, where you can also enjoy your favorite draft beer or a cocktail.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
The Whiskey Cake Kitchen Bar operates during the following days and times:
Monday to Thursday 11:00am to 11:00pm
Friday 11:00am to 12:00am
Saturday 9:00am to 12:00am
Sunday 9:00am to 10:00pm
Reservations can be made online via The Whiskey Cake Kitchen Bar via OpenTable.
The Whiskey Cake Kitchen Bar offers brunch, lunch, and dinner menus as well as an extensive drinks menu. All food is prepared with care using slow cooking methods such as a spit, a wood grill, and a smoker, to ensure that the food is flavorful and delicious.
· Brunch - There is an assortment of brunch options, which include pancakes, chicken and waffles, strawberry shortcake French toast, several salads, daily soup, pork belly ramen, several burgers such as a turkey burger or the OMG Burger, and an assortment of sides such as bacon, poblano white cheddar grits, and tri-color cauliflower. A listing is provided within the menu that shows all those items that are local.
· Lunch - The lunch menu is an extension of the brunch menu. It includes a number of snacks such as edamame hummus, Thai barbeque duck wings, and devilled eggs. A variety of burgers, stacks, and melts are available and served with house kettle chips. Main plate offerings include salmon, short rib, steak, a rotisserie farm bird, and chicken and waffles. Several salads are offered for lighter fare, and whiskey cake and Beeramisu are offered as desserts. A listing is provided within the menu of all the items that are local.
· Dinner -The dinner menu extends upon the lunch menu with a few additions. Dinner service offers 3 Little Pigs and mesquite grilled mussels as snack options. Main plate additions include a mesquite smoked duck breast, a mesquite grilled sirloin, and wood grilled pork brisket steak. A listing is provided within the menu showing all those items that are local.
· Drinks-The Whiskey Cake Kitchen Bar offers an extensive serving of wines and beers. From whiskey cocktails, elixirs, and flights to tapped and bottled beers, patrons will certainly enjoy all the alcoholic offerings.
· Please note that gluten-free items are noted on all menus for convenience.
Happy hour is available Monday to Friday from 3:00pm to 6:00pm and 9:00pm to 11:00pm. Patrons receive $2 off all signature cocktails and draft beers.
Also, patrons who are only interested in enjoying drinks can stop by the Whiskey Cake Kitchen Bar during the following hours:
Monday to Thursday 11:00m to 12:00am
Friday 12:00am to 1:00am
Saturday 12:00am to 1:00am
The Whiskey Café Kitchen Bar offers several regular events as well as other events for the public to enjoy. For more information on the events offered at the Whiskey Café Kitchen Bar, patrons can check the restaurant’s website. Some of the regular events include Girl’s Wine Wednesdays, where women can receive half price on all glasses and bottles of wine.
The Whiskey Café Kitchen Bar, 15900 La Cantera Pkwy, Suite 21200, San Antonio, TX 78256, website, Phone: 210-236-8095