Velvet Taco is a chain of Texas-based New American restaurants that are popular for their tacos. Velvet Taco makes its own tortillas, slow roasts its chicken and corn, and makes everything in-house from scratch. The restaurant uses all-natural fresh ingredients in its tacos and drinks. This hole-in-the-wall hip setup restaurant serves up creative tacos with house-made corn tortillas.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
The restaurant serves late night fares as all the Velvet Taco locations remain open late into night. The menu offers only individual tacos and you won’t find any combo meals on their menu. Other than Fort Worth, the restaurant operates in other Texas locations like Dallas, Houston, and Austin, as well as Chicago in Illinois.
Hours of Operation
Velvet Taco is open 7 days a week, Monday through Wednesday from 10:00am to 12:00am, Thursdays from 10:00am to 3:00am, Fridays from 10:00am to 4:00am, Saturdays from 9:00am to 4:00am, and on Sundays the restaurant operates from 9:00am to 12:00am.
· Chicken - Buffalo chicken, rotisserie chicken, spicy tikka chicken, and picnic chicken
· Vegetarian - Nashville hot tofu, fried paneer, and falafel
· Pork - Cuban pig, and annatto shredded pork
· Beef - Texas Akaushi bacon burger, grilled flank steak, and slow-roasted Angus brisket
· Fish - shrimp and grits, fish n’chips, ahi poke (raw)
Brunch Tacos - Served All Day
· bacon, egg frittata, crisp tots, chili butter, smoked cheddar, ranchero salsa, micro greens, corn tortilla
· roast pork, egg frittata, charred tomato-poblano salsa, queso blanco, chili powder, cilantro, flour tortilla
· barbacoa brisket, egg frittata, angus brisket, corn pico, salsa verde, queso fresco, cilantro, hibiscus corn tortilla
· red curry coconut queso, blue chips, pickled onion, Thai basil
· elote-style corn, queso fresco, asadero cheese, Valentina hot sauce, crema, lime
· crisp tots and local egg, herbed goat cheese, smoked cheddar, avocado crema, chili butter, bacon
· barbacoa beef nachos, blue corn chips, white queso, roast corn pico, lime crema, salsa verde, queso fresco, micro cilantro
· red velvet cake
Whole Rotisserie Birds - one whole rotisserie chicken, two sides of elote-style corn, and six corn tortillas served with roasted corn pico de gallo and Heat Sauce.
All locations of Velvet Taco offer the option of online ordering. The online ordering option available on the restaurant's website lets the user place standard or group orders for pickup. One can place the food order at a nearest Velvet Taco restaurant and select a convenient time for pickup after remitting the online payment via credit card. Once the order is placed, one can check order status, also on the restaurant’s website.
Velvet Taco sells its gift cards on its website, available in the form of a virtual card sent via email as well as a plastic card that can be shipped to a mailing address in the United States. The website offers the option not only to purchase gift cards, but also to check a gift card balance.
Velvet Taco, 2700 W 7th St, Fort Worth, Texas 76107, website, Phone: 817-887-9810