Formerly known as Pico’s Mex-Mex, Arnaldo Richard’s Picos is a popular destination for Mexican cuisine. Here, guests can have their fill of great Mexican food coupled with the right Margaritas all within a festive atmosphere, conveniently located in Houston, TX.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
Picos handles its reservations online through OpenTable, where guests can conveniently specify the number of parties as well as the date and time for the reservation. Alternatively, guests can call the restaurant staff through (832) 831-9940.
· Chilaquiles: Chilaquiles Veroes o Rojos Con Pollo, Chilaquiles Enmolados
· Breakfast of Champions: Menudo, Potzolli
· Huevos: Huevos en Rabo de Mestiza, Huevos Motuleños,Huevos Revueltos con Nopales Al Guajillo, Huevos Rancheros, Huevos A La Mexicana, Machacado Con Huevo A La Mexicana, Huevos Con Chorizo, Jamón o Tocino, Papas Con Huevos y Chorizo, Migas Con Huevo y Chorizo or A La Mexicana
· Chef Specialties: Cochinita Pibil, Chile en Nogada, Filete de Pescado, Pollo Chilpotle, Asado de Puerco, Mole Coloradito Lamb or Wild Boar, Chile Relleno
· Classics: Carne Asada Plate, Milanesa, Seafood Enchiladas, Crawfish Enchiladas, Enchiladas de Tejas, Flautas, Burrito Al Carbon
· Chef Specialties of the 7 Regions: Lamb Shank Mixiote, Chamorro de Ternera en Salsa de Chile de Arbol, Chiles en Nogada Tradicionales, Chiles Rellenos, Pork Shank with Purslane in Tomato Sauce
· Seafood Specialties: Camarones al Mojo de Ajo, Camarones Adobados en Brocheta, Langosta Zarandeada, Enchiladas de Mariscos, Enchiladas de Acociles, Mahi-Mahi- Ennegrecido, Pescado Tikin-xic, Pescado a la Veracruzana, Pescado Al Mojo de Ajo
· Drinks: Mojito me Baby, Shaker Rita, Pico Rita, Bourbon Sour, Cape Cod, Rum Punch, and Wine and Beer Selections
· Favorites: Camaroncitos o Calamares Al Ajillo, Nachos Jorge, Tlacoyos de Frijol Y Nopales, Roasted Street Corn on Cobb, Guacamole Natural, Conasta de Chicharron
· Tacos: Tacos al Carbon, Tacos de Pescado, Tacos de Cochinita, Tacos de Chicarron
· Tortas: Ahogada, Cubana
· Del Mar: Ceviche Pescador, Ceviche Campechano
The abovementioned menus also serve a wide range of side dishes and beverages. The bar itself has a separate menu featuring a specialty beer for each day between Monday and Friday along with some entrees worth $10 each.
Picos is also ready to host buffet fiestas, corporate lunches, seated dinners, family celebrations and more. Their party consultants can provide the ideal food selection based on the number of people and the the needs of the occasion.
Alternatively, Picos offers bulk delivery for those who wish to host their events in another venue. This allows the hosts to enjoy the party while the restaurant handles the catering.
For more information, visit the Picos website or call (832) 831-9940.
Arnaldo Richard’s Picos, 3601 Kirby Dr, Houston, TX 77098, Phone: 832-831-9940