Dubbed as one of the best dinner places on the North Padre Island, the Black Sheep Bistro & the Barrel Wine X Cocktails is known for giving its customers a unique dining experience with its wide variety of American-style cuisine using only the freshest ingredients available. Guests get to sample one of the best steaks in the area within an indoor or outdoor environment setting.
Black Sheep Bistro is mainly a dinner and after-dinner place, making it ideal for those looking for a great night out with family or friends, be it over a hearty steak meal, some drinks, or both.
Reservations with the restaurant are best done online, but guests can also opt to book by phone via 361-949-4819. They can also subscribe to the site’s email list so that they can be kept updated with upcoming wine pairing dinners and special events.
Below is Black Sheep Bistro’s current menu. Note that the items on the menu and their corresponding prices are subject to change.
· Appetizers: Assorted cheeses and fruit, nacho ordinary crab, killer crab cakes, little devils, lamb dunk, beef skewers, shrimp cocktail
· Salads: Grecian Caesar, sweet & savory, melon salad
· Entrees: Carbonara pasta, fish-n-chips, airline chicken breast, little joe, bone-in ribeye, grilled salmon, apple bourbon pork chop, akaushi burger, seafood pasta, wild game, chef daily specials
· Hand Crafted Cocktails: Moscow Mule (On Tap), P.I. Margarita, Dark and Stormy, Whiskey Old Fashioned, Sidecar, Spiced Maple Manhattan; barrel-aged cocktail: Sazerac
· White Wines: Beringer White Zinfandel, Sartori Pinot Grigio, La Crema Chardonnay, Pacific Rim Riesling, Cape Mandelee, The Crossings Sauvignon Blanc, Seaglass Chardonnay, Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio, Lindeman’s Moscato
· Sparkling Wine: Cuvee Jean Louis, Zonin Prosecco, Chandon Rose Petit Noir
· Port Wine: Graham’s Six Grape Port, Taylor Fladgate Tawny Port 10 Year
· Blends and Smooth Reds: Hob Nob Pinot Noir, Belle Glos Meiomi Pinot Noir, Earthquake Patit Syrah, Carnivor Cabernet, Decoy Red Bland, Alamos Malbec, Hook & Ladder Pinot Noir, Acrobat Pinot Noir, Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
· Desserts: Irish car bomb cheesecake, small bites, seasonal brownie
? Entrees: Chicken and funnel cake, chef’s brunch salad, pancake stack, classic egg plate, crab cakes BSB, french toast, akaushi burger, The Early Bird Sandwich, Islander Cheesesteak, cured salmon, omelet
? Sunday Spirits: Mimosa cocktail, tableside mimosa bar, Bloody Mary
Guests can also ask for gluten-free options so that they can be guided by the restaurant staff accordingly.
To know more about Black Sheep Bistro’s menu and reservations, please contact 361-949-4819.
Black Sheep Bistro is ready to accommodate small to medium-sized private events as well, whether it’s for a small family gathering or a social event between workmates.
Black Sheep Bistro, 15201 S. Padre Island Dr #120, Corpus Christi, TX 78418, Phone: 361-949-4819