Located just a block away from San Antonio's famed Riverwalk, Bohanan’s is the place to dine for anyone who loves a quality steak. Established in 2002, Bohanan’s has become one of the most popular restaurants on the Riverwalk. Having won several awards for its prime beef, Bohanan’s continues to attract both locals and visitors who want to have the commensurate experience of enjoying steak served at a quality steakhouse.
Not all steakhouses are the same, and Bohanan’s proves to be unique by serving up deliciously succulent cuts of beef that have been slowly smoked over mesquite wood. Some would say that Bohanan’s offers some of the best beef in the entire state. This is a pretty tough claim to live up to given that Bohanan’s is located in Texas. However, Bohanan’s commitment to bringing only the finest to its patrons ensures that the title of “the best” is warranted.
Locals and visitors alike are encouraged to stop by the bar located on the first floor and get comfortable to enjoy one of the best steakhouse experiences in San Antonio, Texas.
The menu at Bohanan’s features some of the finest cuts of prime USDA corn-fed beef as well as fresh seafood options. Enjoy a host of delicious menu items from traditional cuts of beef as well as Akaushi beef and an assortment of entrees with fresh seafood. More details on the menu items offered at Bohanan’s are available by visiting the steakhouse’s website.
Bohanan’s offers several different private dining options for those who are interested in incorporating the steakhouse experience into their special occasion. Some of the private dining options are as follows.
The Courtyard Room
· View of the courtyard
· Setup with various audiovisual capabilities (laser pointer, projector, screen)
· Podium available for presentations
· Accommodates 86 to 130 guests depending on the seating style
The Houston St. Room
· View of lively Houston Street
· Accommodates 20 to 40 guests depending on the seating style
The Wheeler Room
· Best for smaller, intimate celebrations
· View of the kitchen via the “kitchen window”
· Accommodates up to 10 guests depending on the seating style
· Elegant dining with beautiful linens, china, and crystal
The Bar Room
· Best for intimate celebrations
· View of courtyard
· Beautiful interior details such as recessed lighting, wood floors, and classic paneling
· Accommodates up to 26 guests depending on the seating style
Bohanan’s also has special menus available for private dining.
Individuals interested in utilizing Bohanan’s for a private event can contact the steakhouse directly at 210-472-2600.
Bohanan’s online store offers several items for purchase. Customers can purchase popular food items such as candied jalapeños or pie. Gift cards are also available for purchase via OpenTable, and are available in both electronic and physical formats.
Bohanan’s, 219 East Houston Street, 2nd Floor, San Antonio, TX 78205, Phone: 210-472-2600
(Last Updated on November 17, 2017)
More: San Antonio weather, Big Bend accommodations, best Texas parks, Fort Worth hotels, drive-in theaters Texas, 24-Hour Restaurants in Houston, train rides in Texas, Texas Spring break, San Antonio hotels, Italian restaurants San Antonio, romantic restaurants San Antonio, burgers San Antonio