Pho District in Fort Worth, Texas, is a great way to experience traditional Vietnamese street food. Vietnamese food is very unique in that it combines elements of several different cultures in order to create delicious food that everyone is sure to enjoy. Influences from France, China, India, and Southeast Asia are what make Vietnamese food unique unto itself. Local street vendors throughout Vietnam have managed to combine all of these various cultural influences into modern day street food that is well known among Vietnamese locals. Pho District is a unique dining opportunity that allows patrons to experience the cultural fusion of Vietnamese street food.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
Pho District is open 7 days a week. Days and hours of operation are as follows:
Sunday - Saturday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
Reservations are not required to dine at Pho District. Guests are seated on a first-come first-served basis.
Pho District offers food delivery for online orders. Food orders can be placed online via the Food District website. The following are the hours for online ordering for delivery.
Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
The menu at Pho District serves up a number of popular Vietnamese street food items. From spring rolls to rice plates to vermicelli, there is a little bit of something for everyone on the menu. The following are some of the popular food options on the menu.
· Pho - An assortment of pho (noodle soups) with seafood, chicken curry, vegetables, beef stew, pho ga, pho bo (regular and dry), and more.
· Spring Rolls - Enjoy a variety of egg rolls from the traditional to lemongrass pork to grilled chicken.
· Vegetarian - There are a variety of vegetarian options available on the menu. They include tofu vermicelli, shaken veggies, and two varieties of veggie spring rolls such as the avocado spring roll as well as the mixed veggie spring roll.
· Vermicelli - Choose your vermicelli with a choice of salmon, shrimp, beef, and chicken. All vermicelli is served with a citrus vinaigrette dressing and peanuts.
· Rice Plates - Enjoy a rice plate with a choice of meat and/or vegetables. Rice plate options include shaken beef, clay pot salmon, beef stew, sizzling beef, and chicken as well as fried rice options such as kimchi and grilled chicken fried rice.
· Small Plates - Small plates allow patrons to try an assortment of menu items. Some of the small plate offerings include: edamame, gyoza, salmon skewers, several types of buns such as beef, Hawaiian and popcorn shrimp, chicken and beef tacos, pork belly, two types of spring rolls, and even takoyaki (fried octopus balls)
· Sweets - Indulge in several Vietnamese sweet treats. They include a pandan creme brulee and the very unique ice cream sushi roll made with Rice Crispies, chocolate, and a strawberry reduction and topped with nuts.
Stay abreast of all the news and events featuring Pho District by visiting the Pho District website.
Pho District, 2401 W. 7th Street #117, Fort Worth, TX 76107, Phone: 817-862-9988
(Last Updated on September 27, 2017)