Located at the Pearl Brewery, the Nao Latin Gastro Bar in San Antonio is one of the training restaurants for the Culinary Institute of America. Enjoy a menu of Latin-infused cuisine prepared by soon-to-be graduates of the institute. Working under the supervision of experienced chefs and maître d’ instructors, the students are the one who create a menu that is both fiery and delicious.
Nao Latin Gastro Bar offers both lunch and dinner service. On weekends, they offer an outdoor kitchen for brunch. The following are the hours for the applicable services.
Wednesday to Saturday 10:30am to 2:00pm
Sunday 10:00am to 2:30pm
Tuesday to Saturday 5:30pm to 8:30pm
Saturday 9:00am to 1:00pm
Sunday 10:00am to 2:00pm
Reservations can be made online or by calling (210) 554-6484. To book reservations for parties of more than six people; contact the maître d’ instructor via email at Samantha.Fletcher@culinary.edu.
Patrons interested in group reservations or planning an event such as a birthday party or other celebratory event can have Nao Latin Gastro Bar plan the entire event, including creating custom menus. Advanced notice is needed for all events. Interested parties should contact Samantha Fletcher at Samantha.Fletcher@culinary.edu to obtain more details on group reservations and event planning at Nao Latin Gastro Bar.
The menu at Nao Latin Gastro Bar is a fiery fusion of Latin-inspired cuisine that is bursting with delicious flavors. This menu is seasonal, which allows Nao Latin Gastro Bar to offer the freshest ingredients available. Because of the seasonal menu, menu items are subject to change.
· Brunch - The brunch menu offers a variety of brunch items with a Latin twist. Some brunch items include Latin-style French toast, omelet of the day, avocado toast, carne asada tacos and Papa’s fritas con huevo.
· Lunch - The lunch menu offers a number of items such as Cobb salad, aguachile ceviche, and pork belly Cubano.
· Dinner - A three-course prix fixe is offered at a set price. Choose a starter, main course, and dessert of choice. Diners also have the option of choosing between three or four pairings of wine and beer.
· Beverages - An assortment of hot and cold non-alcoholic beverages as well as various alcoholic beverages are also offered.
Nao Latin Gastro Bar offers several seating options that make dining a fabulous experience. There are five dining options available, all offering a unique dining experience. They include:
· Interactive Counter - Here diners can watch the Culinary Institute’s students prepare food.
· Community Table - Seating up to 15 people, this option is ideal for get-togethers with family, friends, and colleagues.
· Main Dining Room - The main dining room offers a lovely atmosphere filled with art and a view of the kitchen.
There are also a lounge and bar as well as a patio where even your beloved pet can dine with you.
Patrons can purchase a Culinary Institute of America (CIA) gift card that can be used at Nao Latin Gastro Bar as well as other CIA cafes and restaurants in Texas, New York, and California. Gift cards can also be used to attend wine classes, book a tour of the New York CIA campus, and attend a cooking demonstration at the Texas or California CIA campuses.
Pearl Brewery, 312 Pearl Parkway, San Antonio, TX 78215, Phone: 210-554-6484
More: BBQ Houston, amusement parks near Dallas, Dallashotels, Dallas wedding venues, Best Texas breweries, vegetarian Dallas, Dallas lunch, Waco to Dallas, Dallas breakfast, BBQ Dallas, burgers Dallas, Italian restaurants Dallas, dog-friendly Fort Worth, wedding venues San Antonio