Mariano's is a chain of Tex-Mex styled Mexican restaurants in the state of Texas that have transformed Texas Ranch Cuisine with its continuous culinary innovations. The original Mariano’s restaurant was opened in 1971 by Mariano Martinez, a high school dropout who turned into an entrepreneur. Mariano opened his first restaurant in Dallas with an initial investment of $500 along with a SBA loan and now owns half a dozen outlets in several parts of Texas.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
Mariano's Food Philosophy
Mariano's chain of restaurants is located at Dallas, Arlington, North Dallas, Colleyville, Frisco, and Carrollton of Texas. The restaurants are proud propagators of quality and use locally sourced farm-fresh ingredients in their cuisine. The restaurant sources natural, Texas-grown poultry and Midwestern corn-fed steaks that are hand-picked and aged for 28 days. Mariano's is also popular for their premium fajitas and 100% agave tequilas. Instead of conventional grills, Mariano's chain of restaurants uses custom-designed log-fired grills that are fed with sweet mesquite wood logs to add a special flavor to the restaurant's signature steaks, fire-roasted salsa, and seafood.
Frozen Margarita Machine
Mariano Martinez is popularly known as the inventor of the world’s first frozen margarita machine, since Mariano was the first to introduce a frozen margarita dispenser for his guests. He made a frozen margarita dispenser from a Slurpee machine and his invention is now put up for display as the World’s First Frozen Margarita Machine, at Smithsonian’s National Museum of American History in Washington, D.C. In the year 2010, the invention was recognized to be one of the top ten inventions in the National Museum of American History’s collection.
Mariano's Hacienda is open 7 days a week, Sunday through Thursday from 11:00am to 10:00pm. On Fridays and Saturdays the restaurant is open from 11:00am to 11:00pm.
· Lunch Menu - brisket tacos, Soup 'N Sidekick, mesquite-grilled chicken sandwich, along with mini-specials and Tex-Mex specials served with beans, rice, and a side of guacamole
· Dinner Menu - shared appetizers, signature entrees, soup, salad, fajitas, vintage Tex-Mex, and chicken dishes
· Margarita Menu - signature margaritas served frozen or on the rocks, and frozen margaritas
· Kid's Menu – Children aged 12 and under get to choose from a kid's menu that offers Texas-style sandwiches and burgers, beverages, and the Poquito Sundae. Also featured on the kid's menu is Tex-Mex style food served with beans and rice.
· To-Go Menu - starters, fajitas, signature entrees, Tex-Mex dishes, taco, soft tacos, soup or salad, chicken, enchilada, sidekicks, Tex-Mex specials, reduced portions, and lunch options
Mariano's offers full service on-site grilling and catering services that include décor, set-up, serving, and clean-up. The restaurant can even drop off orders for special events through its delivery services. Catering or delivery bookings can be made over the phone or by submitting a catering events form available on the restaurant’s website.
Mariano’s Hacienda in Arlington can accommodate special events for up to 50 guests upon prior booking made at the restaurant.
Back to: Arlington, TX
Mariano's Hacienda, 2614 Majesty Dr, Arlington, Texas 76011, Phone: 817-640-5118, website