Magnolia Pancake Haus in San Antonio is known for having the “World’s Best Buttermilk Pancakes.” Serving a host of wholesome breakfast and lunch items, owners Robert and Sheila Flemings pride themselves on offering a menu that is made with fresh ingredients in a consistent manner. Magnolia Pancake Haus was even featured on the show Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives hosted by the well-known Guy Fieri.
Magnolia Pancake Haus also provides catering services and hosts various special events that allow the public to include the Magnolia Pancake Haus in their holiday plans and special occasions.
The restaurant is open 7 days a week from 7:00am to 2:00pm.
· Breakfast Menu - Breakfast is the signature food of Magnolia Pancake Haus. Offerings include an assortment of omelets and hash, eggs Benedicts, specialty waffles, French toast, the World’s Best Pancakes in an assortment of flavors, and the Magnolia Pancake Haus Breakfast Favorites breakfast entrees as well as breakfast basics such as biscuits, oatmeal, English muffins, and bagels.
· Lunch Menu - Lunch is available Monday to Saturday starting at 11:00am. Options include salads, soups, gumbo, a variety of deli-style sandwiches, an assortment of specialty burgers, and other delicious lunch offerings.
· Dessert -There is fresh fruit such as strawberries with whipped cream, bananas and berries with whipped cream, citrus compote, a seasonal berry blend with whipped cream, and a creamy yogurt and granola parfait.
· Drinks - Coffee, several varieties of milk (regular milk, chocolate, and buttermilk), hot and iced tea, fresh-squeezed OJ, grapefruit juice or lemonade, apple juice, a spicy tomato drink, and Coke products.
· Gluten-free - 70% of the menu can be made gluten free by going for the 100% gluten-free buckwheat pancakes, grits instead of pancakes, and fruit.
· Clean Food -Magnolia Pancake Haus prides itself on offering food that is minimally processed and is free of preservatives, additives, trans-fats, and high fructose corn syrup. Local ingredients are the preference to provide the freshest menu in San Antonio. Soups and gumbos are made daily from scratch, and the meats are cured/smoked in Haus.
· Remember to ask about the Sunday and daily specials.
“Your Special Day” Appreciation Club -Join this club and receive a card to enjoy a free special treat on your special day, such as anniversary or birthday.
Gift cards are available for purchase starting at $25. Other items are also available for purchase online, such as Magnolia Pancake Haus t-shirts and baby bibs as well as coffee mugs and the signature Magnolia Haus coffee.
Everybody Eats Catering is the Magnolia Pancake Haus catering service. There are two locations, Embassy Oaks and the Medical Center, to accommodate both small and large events. Event space is available for morning, afternoon, or evening events. Outdoor events can be held at the Medical Center location on the patio at the Gustav's Bier Garten. Various types of special events and meetings can be accommodated. All conference rooms include Wi-Fi. Catering orders can be placed online for pickup, submitted in person at either one of the Magnolia locations, or called in.
Magnolia Pancake Haus, 606 Embassy Oaks, San Antonio, TX 78216, Phone: 210-554-6484
More: BBQ Houston, amusement parks near Dallas, Dallashotels, Dallas wedding venues, Best Texas breweries, vegetarian Dallas, Dallas lunch, Waco to Dallas, Dallas breakfast, BBQ Dallas, burgers Dallas, Italian restaurants Dallas, dog-friendly Fort Worth, wedding venues San Antonio