© Harwood Grill
· Table Appetizers - Small plates of meatballs, calamari, crab cakes, nachos, and chicken wings
· Soups - French onion and lobster bisque
· Greens - Fresh salads with cheese, veggies, and dressing
· Harwood Grill Akaushi Steaks – 30-day-old seasoned Akaushi steaks including Akaushi porterhouse, Akaushi tenderloin, Akaushi ribeye, Akaushi tenderloin, and more varieties served with a range of in-house sauces such as hollandaise, béarnaise, béarnaise and lump crab, and Bourbon peppercorn and mushroom.
· House Specialties - like Akaushi red rib, tuna tenderloin, rib pulled pappardelle, fried steak, farm-raised fried chicken, double bone prime pork chop, and others.
· Harwood Ranch Akaushi Steak burger - along with theChefs Burger and the marinated steak sandwich served with a side dish of choice; a list of side dishes consisting of mac n’ cheese, baked potato, garlic mashed potatoes, french fries, jumbo asparagus, and more.
· Daily Features - Akaushi ribeye, Akaushi tenderloin, sautéed Gulf red snapper, Akaushi NY strip, and other everyday specials.
· Harwood Grill Butcher Case - Vacuum-sealed fresh cuts of the best beef like the Akaushi ribeye, Akaushi ground beef, Akaushi tenderloin, Akaushi striploin, and more.
The restaurant offers a wide range of white wines that are categorized according to type, like crisp, dry, and mineral type, spicy, floral, and aromatic type, and full-bodied richly textured type as well as also Champagne and sparkling wine. The list of red wines includes delicate, floral, light on its feet varieties, a rather interesting list of global treasures, a bold and densely structured category, and red wine by the glass.
The restaurant’s happy hour on a selected range of wines is from Tuesday to Saturday between 3:00pm and 7:00pm.
Fun day trip ideas close to me: Ohio, From San Francisco, Weekend Getaways from NYC, Texas, CA quick trip, Oregon, Florida