The Guadalupe Brewing Company is a small business brewery that was established in 2009, deriving its inspiration from a few home-brewed beers. Founders Keith and Ana Kilker were inspired by a few beer-focused trips they made to Europe and Northwestern parts of the U.S. before pursuing their beer crafting aspirations through the Guadalupe Brewing Company. The brewery opened its doors for business in the year 2012 and started its distribution exclusively in Texas.
The company operates with a fervent passion to serve the community with the best of its brewery. The company specializes in producing well-balanced and full-flavored craft beer varieties that are made using natural ingredients. The brewery also produces signature ales that are brewed by the passionate brew team at the Guadalupe Brewing Company.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
Keith and Ana believe that the best beer is made by using local ingredients whenever possible. The brewery uses main ingredients like honey from an Amish community in Beeville, Texas, and wheat from Marion, Texas. Much likes it supports local businesses, the company also supports various local causes like Texas Wildlife Sustainability and the Texas A&M's Bee Research Program by donating a part of its proceeds.
Tasting Room Hours (updated on 4/16/2017)
The Guadalupe Brewing Tasting Room is open to the public 3 days a week: Fridays from 4:00pm to 9:00pm, Saturdays from 2:00pm to 9:00pm, and on Sunday from 2:00pm to 9:00pm.
Tasting Room Beers on Tap
The company's tasting room offers four varieties of year-round beers on tap for its visitors. Varieties and flavors include;
· Nitro Taps - Smooth Peanut-butter Stout, Coffee Maple Stout, Port Cocoa Stout, Coconut Stout, Borodin Russian Imperial Stout, Chocolate Pecan Stout, and S'more Bitter Stout w/Marshmallow
· Regular Taps - Scotch Ale, and Pumpkin Honey Ale
· Guadalupe IPA - Gruene Session IPA
· Texas Honey Ale - River Ride Blonde, Coffee Stout, and Show De Bola (pineapple spiced)
The Guadalupe Brewing Company produces four year-round beer varieties along with seasonal brews with the below names;
· Chocolate Stout Bourbon Barrel - Chocolate Stout aged in American bourbon-soaked oak barrels offering a perfect balance of rich malt and bourbon character
· Belgian Style Texas Honey Ale - ale recipe fermented with a Belgian-style yeast whose spicy notes blend perfectly well with honey
· Pumpkin Style Texas Honey Ale - ale recipe with a ton of pumpkin added with spices
· Rye India Pale Ale - malty ale made with fresh hops harvested every year
· Scotch Ale - rich malt character coupled with added flavors as the beer is aged on American Oak
· Texas Honey Ale - smooth and honey flavored ale that ranks low in bitterness
· Double IPA - deep coffee and chocolate with citrus aroma
· River Ride Session Blonde Ale - easy-to-drink beers perfect for outdoor activities
· Show De Bola Ale - blonde ale with pineapple, cinnamon, and caramelized brown sugar
· Gruene Anole India Red Ale - rich smooth malt balanced by traditional American hops
Guadalupe Brewing Company, 103 Gattuso Road New Braunfels, Texas 78132, website, Phone: 512-878-9214