Grace in Fort Worth, Texas, offers patrons a beautiful fine dining experience in a contemporary setting. Patrons are urged to come in and enjoy the stylish main dining room, upscale bar, and luxurious private dining room for special events. At Grace, the goal is to provide diners with an upscale dining experience that offers its patrons intimacy while they enjoy a carefully prepared meal from a well-conceived menu or a specially crafted cocktail from the bar. At Grace, diners will enjoy eating meals made from the freshest ingredients while also partaking in fine wines from a wine list that boasts both old and modern wines.
Reservations can be made for Grace online via OpenTable.
The menu at Grace provides a modern take on classic American dishes. The menu changes quite often because of its seasonal nature, and there is a desire to use only the freshest ingredients whenever possible. Both the dinner and chef tasting menus are very well complemented by a thorough wine list that includes both old and new lines wines carefully selected by the in-house sommeliers. Food options for the available menus are as follows:
· Dinner Menu - Raw bar with oysters and a seafood tower, appetizers, soups and salads, a variety of steak cuts with sauces and toppings, fish, hand-made pastas, and much more.
· Chef Tasting Menu - The chef tasting menu is available as food-only or with a wine pairing at an additional cost. This menu features several snacks as well as several entrees.
· Dessert Menu - Indulge in several decadent desserts offered by Grace. Some dessert options include sticky toffee pudding cake, panna cotta, chocolate tart, butterscotch pudding, sorbet, and more. Cheese pairings are also offered and served with bread, honey, and quince paste.
· Wine List - An assortment of Old World as well as modern wines are available from this carefully curated wine list.
· Bar Menu - The bar menu includes a number of traditional as well as specialty cocktails.
Grace offers several fine dining rooms for those interested in using Grace as a venue for a private event. Patrons have the option of choosing between four beautifully decorated private dining rooms that seat 12 to 60 guests. All four rooms are equipped with an assortment of multimedia equipment to further enhance any private dining events.
For more information on private dining at Grace, patrons can contact the restaurant directly at (817) 877-3388.
Grace hosts an assortment of events throughout the year. From wine tastings to specials on cocktails, there are a variety of ways that patrons can enjoy dining at Grace. Guests can stay abreast of events happening at Grace by visiting the restaurant's website to view upcoming events or by subscribing to the Grace mailing list.
Grace – Fort Worth, 777 Main Street, Fort Worth, TX 76102, Phone: 817-877-3388