Bread Zeppelin, popular for the tagline “Salads Elevated,” is a chain of modern salad bars founded by co-owners Andrew Schoellkopf and Troy Charhon. The eatery offers 40 salad ingredients and 20 dressing options served in a bowl or made into the eatery's specialty called The Zeppelin. The Zeppelin is made with a freshly baked artisan baguette that is hollowed out and filled with customized chopped salad. The salad bar uses fresh baguettes from the local Empire Bakery Dallas, Texas. The baguettes have a toasty crunch to their texture and are custom-made to order for the Bread Zeppelin salad bar. The baguette’s crunchy crust pairs perfectly well with the cool and crisp salad ingredients.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
Bread Zeppelin's hand-held hollowed-out baguettes filled with chopped salads set it apart from the usual salad bars. Guests get to make their own salad mix and the ingredients get chopped up with a mezzaluna in full view. The chopped salad is served with a choice of salad dressing in a plastic to-go container or hollowed-out fresh baguette. Other than Irving, the salad bar operates in other locations of Texas like Plano/Carrollton, Southlake, The Colony, and Downtown Dallas.
Bread Zeppelin salad bar is open every day of the week, Monday to Sunday, from 11:00am to 9:00pm.
Ingredients & Dressings
· Veggies - artichoke hearts, asparagus, banana peppers, beets, black beans, black olives, broccoli, carrots, celery, chickpeas, corn, cucumber, edamame, fried onions, hearts of palm, jalapeños, Kalamata olives, mushroom, pickles, red and green peppers, red onions, roasted red peppers, tomatoes, and white onions
· Cheese - blue, white cheddar, Cotija cheese, feta, parmesan, and provolone
· Crunch – house-made croutons, Chinese noodles, tortilla strips, almonds, walnuts, roasted pumpkin seeds, and caramelized pecans
· Fruit - apples, cranberries, currants, grapes, and mandarin oranges
· Power Up with Protein - fresh avocado, grilled chicken, grilled flank steak, shrimp, fried shrimp, fried chicken, roasted turkey, tofu, bacon, and crumbled egg
· Classic Dressings - house Caesar, Greek vinaigrette, home-style ranch, white balsamic vinaigrette, balsamic vinaigrette, champagne vinaigrette, Thousand Island, mayo, spicy mustard, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and red wine vinegar
· Original Dressings - Metropolitan Cobb, hangar bleu, Tejano Caesar, French remoulade, creamy wasabi, avocado ranch, carrot ginger lime, honey Dijon, chipotle ranch, and cranberry poppy seed
· Lighter Than Air - lighter than balsamic, lighter than Caesar, cucumber dill, lighter than Dijon, orange balsamic vinaigrette, lemon juice, lime juice, light mayo, and lighter than ranch
All locations of Bread Zeppelin offer an option to place online orders, powered by ChowNow, an application available on the restaurant's website. The online orders offer “order for now” and “order for later” options as the Bread Zeppelin menu is available for immediate pickup as well as pickup for a future date. The Bread Zeppelin’s online order menu offers a list of make-your-own bowls and Zeppelins, salads, and sides. Online order payments are accepted via credit card.
This fast-casual salad restaurant offers catering service upon prior booking.
Bread Zeppelin, 6440 N. Macarthur #140 Irving, Texas 75039, website, Phone: 469-359-2661
Back to: Things to Do in Irving, Texas