While its northern neighbor Austin has long served as a central hub for craft coffee in Texas, Houston is no stranger to its own share of excellent third-wave coffee roasters and eclectic cafes. Offbeat arts district Montrose has become a hub for coffee shops over the past few decades, home to longtime favorites such as Blacksmith and Agora, while historic Houston Heights serves as the home of legendary regional roasters Boomtown Coffee. Clever internationally-styled coffee shops can also be found throughout the city's emerging EaDo neighborhood and lively downtown district, including French-inspired Tout Suite and Italian-style Fellini Caffè.
8.The Doshi House
10 Best Coffee Shops in Houston
- Siphon Coffee, Photo: Siphon Coffee
- Tout Suite, Photo: Tout Suite
- Boomtown Coffee, Photo: Boomtown Coffee
- Catalina Coffee, Photo: jakkapan/stock.adobe.com
- Paper Co., Photo: Paper Co.
- Blacksmith, Photo: Blacksmith
- Agora, Photo: Agora
- The Doshi House, Photo: The Doshi House
- Fellini Caffe, Photo: Fellini Caffè
- Southside Espresso, Photo: Southside Espresso
- Cover Photo: VTT Studio/stock.adobe.com