Located at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa, 18 Oaks prides itself on offering high-quality food that is not only prepared by a team of talented chefs, but also derived from their very own organic garden as well as other local vendors who offer high-quality produce, meat, and dairy. Along with delicious food, patrons can enjoy the beautiful views of the TPC San Antonio’s PGA Tour golf courses.
18 Oaks is open from Monday to Sunday from 7:00am to 10:00pm. The following are the specific operating times for breakfast, lunch, and dinner service. Reservations are highly recommended.
Breakfast: Monday to Sunday 7:00am to 11:00am
Lunch: Monday to Sunday 11:00am to 2:00pm
Dinner: Monday to Sunday 5:00pm to 10:00pm
Happy Hour: Monday to Sunday 2:00pm to 6:00pm
The 18 Oaks menu is centered on providing an upscale dining experience that includes the freshest sustainably grown food. 18 Oaks offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner options and focuses on providing a steakhouse experience. Many of the ingredients used for the meals come from a 5,000-square-foot organic garden that is located right outside the resort. Other food items are obtained from local farms and vendors to ensure quality and freshness.
· Breakfast Menu- The breakfast menu includes breakfast sandwiches and tacos as well as pancakes, waffles, granola, a threefold omelet, and an egg platter prepared as desired with sides of bacon, sausage, and breakfast potatoes.
· Lunch Menu- The lunch menu includes an assortment of starters such a soup of the day, chips and salsa, and chorizo black bean fritters as well as a wide variety of sandwiches, salads, and entrees such as the flat iron steak and fries as well as a caprese chicken pasta.
· Dinner Menu- The dinner menu offers a raw bar, several starters, and salads. Patrons can choose seafood, poultry, or beef as a main entree item. Extensive steak and seafood offerings are available during the dinner service.
· Sunday Brunch Menu- This menu offers an assortment of breakfast items such as waffles, made-to-order omelets, French toast, artisan bacon and sausage, a raw bar with oysters, shrimp and crab legs as well as a carving station with roasted turkey and prime rib. Patrons can enjoy their brunch with complimentary mimosas as well as live music.
· Desserts- Some dessert options include creme brulee, chocolate cake, seasonal sorbet, and white chocolate pecan bourbon bread pudding
· Wine/Beer- There is a nice wine selection offered that includes everything from sparkling to dessert wines. The beer selection contains both locally brewed on-tap beers as well as an assortment of bottled beers.
· A gluten-free menu is available as well.
18 Oaks offers two private rooms that can be used for private events. The smaller room, The Vintners, can accommodate up to 16 patrons, while the Cherry Bark can accommodate 35-70. Those interested in utilizing the private rooms at 18 Oaks should contact the restaurant via email to begin the process.
JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa, 23808 Resort Parkway, San Antonio, TX 78261, Phone: 210-491-5825