Since 1910, Capitol Grille in Nashville, Tennessee, has been serving up good Southern hospitality for all to enjoy. Located in the Hermitage Hotel, Capitol Grille mixes history with great food and drinks. Patrons are treated to a menu that includes some of the best beef in Nashville because Capitol Grille actually raises their own cattle at Double H Farms in White Bluff, TN. Also, all the vegetables are fresh courtesy of the Glen Leven Farm, which is located just a few minutes from the restaurant. Capitol Grille is committed to giving their customers an exceptional dining experience. Much care and consideration is taken to grow, prepare, and serve food, and this dedication to serving the public is reflected in everything that Capitol Grille does. Capitol Grille in Nashville is the place to dine for a true experience of Southern hospitality.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
Reservations can be made for Capitol Grille online via OpenTable or by calling the restaurant directly at 615-345-7116.
The menu at Capitol Grille boasts food made with care and dedication. Capitol Grille uses the best beef available from its own herd of Red Poll cattle as well as fresh produce for its own farm. Although many restaurants promote the concept of “farm to table,” Capitol Grille believes that farm-fresh food is a commonality. It’s what Southerners do. The following are some menu offerings from Capitol Grille.
· Breakfast - Omelets, frittatas, traditional breakfasts, Benedicts, corned beef hash, breakfast sandwiches, waffles, French toast, pancakes, oats, granola, toast, smoothies, and more.
· Lunch - Salads, stew and bisque, fried green tomatoes, several varieties of sandwiches, burgers, entrees such as chicken breast, steak, chicken salad, and pan-roasted salmon and daily lunch specials.
· Dinner - Starters: crab cakes, bisque, oysters, and rabbit biscuits; salads; steaks with a variety of sauces, market fish; entrees: fried chicken, roasted hen, ribeye, venison, scallops, and salmon; sides: pilaf, turnips and beets, fried Brussels sprouts, fried okra, squash, cabbage, and more.
· Dessert - Ice cream and sorbet, cobbler, cakes and pies, and an assortment of dessert wines.
· Brunch - Omelets, waffles, pancakes, sandwiches and burgers, shrimp and grits, and salmon; specialty alcoholic drinks.
The Oak Bar
Patrons of Capitol Grille can enjoy specialty cocktails, wine, and other alcoholic drinks at The Oak Bar, which is located next door. The Oak Bar offers one of the largest collections of bourbon in Nashville. Hours of operation for The Oak Bar are as follows:
Oak Bar Hours
Sunday - Thursday: 11:00am - 11:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 12:00am
Happy hour: 4:30pm - 6:30pm
Capitol Grille Hours
Breakfast 6:30 AM – 11:00 AM
Lunch 11:30 AM – 2:00 PM
Dinner 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Weekend Brunch 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
The Capitol Grille offers private dining options for those who are interested in using the restaurant for a special event. Located in a historic building, the Capitol Grille is the perfect place for an assortment of events. With the assistance of a special events coordinator, the Capitol Grille can help customers plan their special event in full. For more information on using Capital Grille as a private venue, interested parties should contact the restaurant directly at 615-345-7116.
Capitol Grille Nashville, 231 6th Avenue N, Nashville, TN 37219, website, Phone: 615-345-7116