Mountain Attractions: Honeymoon Hill has a special offer to guests who book directly with them. Their reservation comes with 12 tickets to the place’s most popular shows and attractions, including:
- Adventure Park Zip Lines/Legacy Mountain: guests will experience a series of zip lines that just gets better and better as they reach the end of the course. Alternatively, they can opt to experience Legacy Mountain, an adventure composed of zip lines, rope bridges, ATV riding, and breathtaking views.
- Amazing Animals Exotic Animal and Pet Show: Enjoy an adorable cast of furry and feathered friends that will leave its audience laughing.
- Smith Morning Variety Show: Guests can start their day off with an amazing variety show made up of award-winning pop, country, and even gospel hits, lots of comedy, and other amazing performances.
- Comedy Barn Theater: Arguably one of the most hilarious performances out there, the Comedy Barn Theater offers side-splitting humor for the entire family. The show also comes with animals, magicians, jugglers, and other performers, all ready to give guests a night of laughs.
- Country Tonight Music Show: A show filled with dancing and singing with comedy and patriotism on the side.
- Darren Romeo, Magic Beyond Belief: Prepare to be mesmerized by this award-winning magician who will wow the audience with illusions and other magic tricks.
- Hatfield and McCoy Dinner Show: The features a long standing family fued between the Hatfield and McCoys, entertaining guests as they try to settle their differences in a funny and remarkable way. It’s a comedy show like no other.
- LazerPort Fun Center: guests will be able to access one of six go kart tracks of their choosing, or play light mini golf, or experience the huge laser tag arena.
- Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies: Home to over 10,000 exotic marine life that represents about 350 different species - definitely one of America’s most fun aquariums to visit.
- Smoky Mountain Opry: known as the largest variety show and musical in the country, the Smoky Mountain Opry features Big Bang Swing and a whole cast of comedians, dancers, singers, musicians, performing in dazzling costumes and special effects.
- Titanic: A museum dedicated to the ship, its passengers, and crew. Every person who visits the attraction also gets an actual Titanic boarding pass.
- The Great Smoky Mountain Wheel: a ferris wheel that’s 200 feet tall, giving its riders breathtaking views of the Great Smoky Mountain National Park.
The best part is that qualified guests will receive a ticket for each of these attractions per night, which means that you’ll always have something fun to look forward to!