Modern life can seem quite overwhelming at times. There's simply so much to be done and it never seems like there are enough hours in a single day to take care of all of our responsibilities and commitments. With such hectic, occupied lifestyles, it's no wonder that so many people fail to look after the one thing that matters the most: their own well-being.
Wellness is truly essential in life. Feeling your best and prioritizing your health is the only surefire way to lead a happy and positive life. Taking part in fitness classes to burn off calories, tone your muscles, and reduce your risk of various health issues is vital, and it’s also important to indulge in spa treatments from time to time to reduce stress and pamper your body. All of these services and more can be found at Exhale.
All About Exhale
Exhale is a leading chain of wellness studios offering both fitness classes and spa treatments. Located in many major cities all around the United States, including Los Angeles, Chicago, and New York, Exhale studios can truly let you take a moment to get away from the hustle and bustle of daily life, take a deep breath, and simply let your troubles drift away, focusing entirely on yourself and your own wellness.
- A Wide Range of Services - Exhale aims to cover both the fitness and relaxation aspects of wellness, providing full fitness classes in a range of styles while also offering a selection of luxurious, indulgent spa treatments.
- Lots of Locations - Exhale studios can be found in Atlanta, Chicago, New Jersey, New York, Los Angeles, Dallas, Miami, the Hamptons, Boston, and Connecticut. The chain also boats a location on the beautiful island of Bermuda. Most locations offer both fitness and spa services, while some are specialized in one or the other.
- Flexible Payment - Exhale understands that everyone is different, with their own unique needs and circumstances, so aims to offer a flexible payment system that can work for everyone. You can choose to pay for classes and spa treatments via an 'a la carte' system, picking and choosing the options you like, or you can sign up for a full membership.
Fitness Classes with Exhale
Fitness classes at Exhale come in a wide variety of forms and styles, each with its own aims in mind. Whether you're looking to improve physical strength, increase your flexibility, boost your endurance levels, shed some pounds, or simply get your heart beating faster for a little while and feel the trills and adrenaline that come from physical activity, these classes can work for you.
Exhale specializes in three categories of physical activity:
- Barre - Perfect for toning muscles, losing weight, increasing general strength, and more, the barre classes at Exhale are very popular and can work for people of all fitness and experience levels.
- Yoga - Make use of ancient Eastern techniques, poses, meditation, and breathing to improve flexibility and strength while also lowering stress levels and slipping into a unique state of relaxation and mindfulness.
- Cardio - Designed to really get your blood pumping and your heart beating, the cardio workouts at Exhale are intense and exciting. These are perfect sessions for people who want to sweat and burn off some calories in a big way.
Spa Treatments with Exhale
If you’re looking for something a little less intense and a little more relaxing, or would like to enjoy some soothing after care once your workout is over, you can also enjoy a huge range of spa treatments at most Exhale studios. Treatments include, but are not limited to:
- Soothing massages to ease tensions around the body and relieve any light aches or pains, as well as promoting blood flow and circulation of the lymph system.
- Waxing treatments to leave the skin feeling soft and smooth.
- Professional facials and other skincare treatments to give your skin a radiant glow and help treat spots, blotchy areas, and other issues.
- Exfoliating scrubs to wash away toxins, oils, and dead skin cells, letting fresh new skin come through and start to breathe.
On-Demand Fitness and Wellness with Exhale
As well as offering classes and treatments at its many locations around the United States and in Bermuda, Exhale also provides an exclusive, groundbreaking new ‘on demand’ service:
- Exhale On Demand - The ‘on demand’ service from Exhale is essentially a series of video classes and tutorials to guide you through various fitness and wellness activities no matter where you are. It’s basically like being able to turn any space you like into your very own personal Exhale studio.
- Anywhere, Anytime - You can access Exhale On Demand anywhere you like, be it a hotel room, in the comfort of your own living room, or even out and about on a tablet or other connected device. It’s fully compatible with the likes of Android TV, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV too.
- Low Monthly Fee - This service is available for just $19 per month. Your subscription can be canceled at any time and you’ll have full access to all the different videos, including yoga, barre, and cardio fitness classes, plus meditation techniques, for the duration of your subscription period.
New members of the Exhale On Demand service can enjoy a full week absolutely free, so it’s a great idea to give this service a trial run and see how useful and effective it can be in your daily life. website