Also known as a “Seated Massage”, the Chair Massage is a kind of bodywork that is performed while a client is fully clothed and positioned on a chair. This is a stark contrast to most full body massages that normally require the client to lie down on a surface and would sometimes be asked to undress. CDC information for travelers. Hours/availability may have changed.
2.Where to have a Chair Massage
3.How is a Chair Massage Different from a Typical Body Massage
4.What to Expect During a Chair Massage
5.Benefits of a Chair Massage
What is a Chair Massage?
- Overview, Photo: WavebreakMediaMicro/stock.adobe.com
- Where to have a Chair Massage, Photo: GutesaMilos/stock.adobe.com
- How is a Chair Massage Different from a Typical Body Massage, Photo: JPC-PROD/stock.adobe.com
- What to Expect During a Chair Massage, Photo: SirChopin/stock.adobe.com
- Benefits of a Chair Massage, Photo: vectorfusionart/stock.adobe.com
- Cover Photo: Courtesy of WavebreakmediaMicro - Fotolia.com
You are reading "What is a Chair Massage? " Back to Top