Also known as body polish, body scrubs are a kind of spa treatment that’s meant to exfoliate your skin, leaving it fresh, moisturized, and totally brand new. The treatment makes use of an abrasive product that’s rubbed on the skin to not only massage it but to remove dead skin cells as well. When done properly, you’re left with totally smooth skin. CDC information for travelers. Hours/availability may have changed.
1.What are Body Scrubs For
2.Tips for Body Scrubs
3.What to Expect When Getting a Body Scrub
4.DIY Body Scrub
What Is a Body Scrub?
- What are Body Scrubs For, Photo: javiindy/stock.adobe.com
- Tips for Body Scrubs, Photo: Rido/stock.adobe.com
- What to Expect When Getting a Body Scrub, Photo: DragonImages/stock.adobe.com
- DIY Body Scrub, Photo: alfa27/stock.adobe.com
- Cover Photo: Courtesy of alexeg84 - Fotolia.com
You are reading "What Is a Body Scrub? " Back to Top