Marked as the epitome of fine dining in the Triad, 1618 Seafood Grille in Greensboro treats guests to an upscale dining experience featuring seafood dishes made from locally sourced ingredients. The Grille’s menus are greatly influenced by Asian, Latin American, and Southern tastes, and are paired perfectly with a wide selection of wines, cocktails, and draft beer.
Those who go to this place will remember quite well the sleek and airy environment - the answer to the owner’s desire to have a more laid back counterpart of the original 1618 West Seafood Grille. Over the years, this has been one of the best destinations for those who want to have a few drinks while enjoying great tasting seafood.
For reservations at 1618 Seafood Grille, call 336.235.0898.
Below is a sample menu of 1618 Seafood Grille. Note that the items listed below are subject to change.
· Brunch: Classic Breakfast, Crab Cake benedict, Shrimp and Grits, Crispy Basket, Greek Omelette, Potato Cruster Grouper, Sesame Seed Crusted Ahi Tuna, Classic Waffle, Korean Barbecue Burger, Buttermilk Chicken Biscuit, Kid’s Chicken and Fries, French Toast
· Brunch Starters: Cinammon Rolls, Deviled Eggs, Crispy Short Rib Tacos, Wasabi Glazed Calamari, House Salad, Caesar Salad with Cristini, Almond Crusted Brie
· Brunch Sides: Bacon, Bacon Potato Hash, Pommes Frites, Creamy Stone Mill Grits, Biscuits with White Gravy, Brussel Sprouts, Shrimp Mac and Cheese
· Dinner Entrees: Pan Seared Beef tenderloin, Seafood Trio, Pan Seared Stuffed Flounder, Pan Seared Chilean Seabass, Panko Crusted Chicken Roulade, Blackened Grouper, Sesame Seed Crusted Ahi Tuna, Grilled Pork Chop, Cured Wild Salmon
· Dinner Starters: Calamari Tossed with Wasabi Glaze, Pan Seared Duck Breast Tacos, Garlic and Rosemare Pommes Frites, Pan Seared Lump Crab Cake Sliders, Pan Seared Beef Tenderloin, Pan Seared Sea Scallops, Cheese Board, Crispy Oysters Sliders, Deviled Eggs with Crispy Brisket, Dinner Salad, Caesar Salad with Crostini, Cuban Black Bean Soup
· Cold Beers: Light, Golden and Easy; Wheat White, and Fruit Spice; Malty, Smooth and Caramel; Complex, Effervescent and Fruity; Hoppy, Crisp, and Bitter; Choc, Dark, Rich and Strong; NC Drafts
· Cocktails: Old Fashioned, Cosmo, Paloma, The Passport, Dirty Effen, Aviation, The Dress Code, Kentucky Square, Daquiri No. 4, St. Collins, Mule 64, Sage Advice, Paper Plane, The Manhattan
Wine is also served by bottle or by glass.
Being a part of 1618 Downtown, the Seafood Grille also offers catering for events. They handle all kinds of events of all sizes, with a menu that can be adjusted according to the occasion.
For inquiries, reservations, and more, call 336-235-0898 or visit the official website of the 1618 Seafood Grille.
1618 Seafood Grille, 1618 W Friendly Avenue, Greensboro, NC 27403, Phone: 336-235-0898
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Ohio, TX Places to Visit, PA, CA, San Francisco, Seattle, Atlanta, Chicago, Black Sand, AZ, Delaware beaches, near Boston, Bay Area, Spain, Florida Keys beaches, Pink Sand, Toddler, beaches near New Orleans, Miami beaches, Louisiana beaches, CT, Oregon beaches, TX beaches, Jacksonville beaches