Since 1978, the Atlantic Fish Company has been a Boston favorite, serving the freshest seafood each day from the local harbor. Deep care and pride is taken to create a menu that reflects the desire to provide the freshest seafood to the public. The menus are created new each day so that customers know that they are receiving food that is the best not only because it is prepared well but also because it truly is fresh, which is something most restaurants are not able to say. For the best in seafood in the Boston area, the Atlantic Fish Company is a must.
The Atlantic Fish Company is open 7 days a week. The days and hours of operation are as follows.
Monday - Thursday: 11:30am - 11:00pm
Friday: 11:30am - 11:30pm
Saturday: 11:00am - 11:30pm
Sunday: 11:00am -11:00pm
11:00am - 3:30pm
Reservations are not required. If a reservation is desired, it can be made online via OpenTable.
The Atlantic Fish Company prides itself on providing the freshest seafood available. Diners will enjoy the assortment fish, seafood, surf and turf, and other menu options, such as an extensive wine menu, all of which are prepared with quality to ensure that patrons thoroughly enjoy their dining experience.
· Lunch – The menu includes an assortment of seafood appetizers, soups and salads, sandwiches, seafood specialties, lobster items, sides, raw bar and more.
· Dinner - Dinner options include many of the lunch options plus some additions such as surf and turf, a New England lobster feast, and much more.
· Brunch - Brunch offerings include French toast, omelets, smoked salmon bagels, eggs Benedict, an assortment of cocktails, as well as some non-alcoholic beverages.
· Kids Menu - Hamburgers, grilled cheese, chicken fingers, fish and chips, cheese ravioli, and more.
· Dessert - Red velvet cake, vanilla creme brulee, Key lime pie, peppermint ice cream pie, seasonal fruit crumble, and more
· Wine - An assortment of wines served by the glass, half-bottle, and bottle are available.
Atlantic Fish Company offers gift cards for purchase. Choose between a traditional gift card that is sent via standard mail or an e-gift certificate delivered via email. Gift cards are available from $10 to $1,000.
Preferred Guest Program
As part of the Tavistock Restaurants, Atlantic Fish Company is just one of the restaurants that diners can use to earn points, which can be redeemed for discounts on future meals. For more information about the Tavistock Restaurants Preferred Guest Program, patrons can visit the Atlantic Fish Company website.
The Atlantic Fish Company can serve as a venue for private dining and events. There are several private options, which include:
· Restaurant Exclusive - This is a private room that accommodates up to 150 seated guests or 200 guests reception-style
· The Board Room - This is a private room that seats up to 22 guests
· The Atlantic Cove - This is a semi-private room that seats up to 30 guests
· Patio - The patio is private and accommodates up to 30 guests seated or reception-style
When planning a private event, customers are given an option of menus to choose from. These custom menus can be made to accommodate groups of 20 to 200 guests.
For information on planning a private even, contact the Atlantic Fish sales team by phone at (617) 425-5206.
Atlantic Fish Company, 761 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02116, website, Phone: 617-267-4000
More: Family amusement parks near DC, DC restaurants, wedding venues DC, DC weather, vegetarian in DC, DC Italian, Montana Mountains, Best South Dakota Points of Interest, BBQ restaurants near me, Tulsa hotels, Best North Dakota Destinations, North Dakota Wedding Venues, Best Things to Do in Bismarck, Best Wedding Venues in South Dakota, North Dakota Breweries, Things to Do in the Maldives, Italian restaurants near me, Honeymoon Ideas