© Java Burrito Company
Established in 2013, the restaurant uses traditional methods and only the finest ingredients to create exceptional fares. Java Burrito Co. supports local farms and individuals that practice sustainable farming. Part of their philosophy is attributed to knowing their purveyors to make sure the right stuff is making it onto their guests' plates. The café has secured several media recognitions for its exceptional products and Java Burrito family's culinary history dates back over 100 years.
Java Burrito Co. is open 6 days a week, Monday through Saturday from 7:30am to 9:00pm and remains closed on Sundays.
Java Burrito Co.'s Coffee Bar and Burrito Bar use all-natural locally sourced ingredients that are free from artificial preservatives and growth hormones. The cafe features a full-service specialty coffee bar that serves premium coffee made from locally roasted coffee beans and USDA-approved organic milk products and dairy alternatives. The coffee bar offers freshly brewed Java Burrito Co. coffee and espresso milkshakes.
The breakfast menu offers a make-your-own breakfast that can be customized in three steps;
1. Step 1 - choose from bagel, bowl, burrito, and tacos
2. Step 2 - choose fillings from egg, egg combined with chicken, steak, pork, local fish, or mixed meat
3. Step 3 - choose toppings like potatoes, cilantro lime rice, grilled veggies, fresh salsas, queso, sour cream, cheese, lettuce, guacamole, and bacon
The Burrito Bar at Java Burrito Co. offers customizable burritos and others in three steps;
1. Step 1 - bowl, burrito, tacos, and salad
2. Step 2 - chicken, steak, pork, local fish, daily special filling option, and veggies
3. Step 3 - cilantro lime rice, beans, grilled veggies, fresh salsas, queso, sour cream, cheese, lettuce, guacamole, and bacon
Java Burrito Co.’s beverages menu offers an extensive list of mini spirits, a full Champagne list, fresh-squeezed lime margaritas, milk shakes and espresso milkshakes, bottled beverages, a rotating variety of wines, beer, and from-the-fountain beverages like Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Fanta, Sprite, and lemonade. The cafe also serves ice cream by the scoop.
Java Burrito Co. accepts catering orders for all types of events. The cafe offers four types of catering menus to suit party sizes starting from a minimum of five people;
· Package 1 - Fax Ordering - to customize everyone’s burritos, bowls, or tacos
· Package 2 - Bag of Burritos - to order basic burritos for everyone
· Package 3 - Chips and Salsas - perfect for a light fare gathering
· Package 4 - Full Catering - the complete set up for a perfect party
Java Burrito Co., 1000 William Hilton Parkway, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina 29926, website, Phone: 843-842-5282
Back to: Things to Do in Hilton Head SC
Fun day trip ideas: Ohio, From San Francisco, Weekend Getaways from NYC, Texas, CA, Oregon, Florida