While Marrakesh was once the ultimate destination in the nation of Morocco, the historic imperial city of Fez has grown in popularity in recent years and is now regarded as perhaps the number one place to go in this North West African nation.
Home to an innovative culinary scene, a truly unique personality, hundreds of years of astonishing history, and so much more, Fez has a plethora of exciting experiences just waiting to be discovered.
Widely regarded as one of the greatest hidden gems of Africa and most overlooked locations for travelers in search of something beautiful and different, Fez is a must-visit city and one of the very best places to stay in Fez is the Palais Amani.
Palais Amani - Luxury Riad Accommodation in Fez
All around the city of Fez, many ‘riads’ - traditional Moroccan homes and palaces - have been lovingly restored and renovated into deluxe accommodation locations for visitors from all over the world. The Palais Amani is among the very best riads in Fez, offering spacious accommodation, unique travel experiences, a world class spa, fine dining opportunities, and more.
- The Palais Amani - A stay at the Palais Amani is a wonderful way to connect with the heart and soul of the city of Fez. A historic building with so many stories to tell, the stunning palace setting of the Palais Amani provides unparalleled glimpses into the past, fused with the luxuries of the present. The Palais Amani is home to eighteen spacious rooms and suites, a spa, a restaurant, multiple bars, and even a cooking school. One of the best accommodation options in all of Fez, the Palais Amani can make your Morocco vacation a real dream come true.
- The Rooms - The rooms and suites at the Palais Amani are divided into the following categories: Classic Rooms, Luxury Rooms, Junior Suites, Senior Suites, and the Grand Suite. The sizes and features of each room will vary, with the Classic Rooms being the most affordable option and the Grand Suite the most luxurious, but each and every room and suite offer wonderful design and traditional Moroccan decoration, with many unique original features like stained glass windows and tiled floors. A lot of love and care has gone into the preparation of all of these rooms and suites, with each one guaranteed to become your dream 'home away from home' for the duration of your stay.
- Dining at Palais Amani - Riad dining in Fez is a must-do activity for every single visitor to the city. The local cuisine is one of the main appeals of Fez and actually being able to dine inside a historic riad on regional dishes with local ingredients is a truly blissful experience. The Eden restaurant at the Palais Amani is the perfect place to enjoy high quality Moroccan cooking. Ranked as one of the best restaurants in Fez, Eden is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, serving up both an 'a la carte' and bistro menu with seasonal dishes from highly acclaimed chefs.
- Wellness at Palais Amani - Another big reason so many people choose to stay at the Palais Amani is the incredible spa. 'Les Bains Amani' provides a plethora of soothing, relaxing, invigorating spa treatments and services, being equipped with its own hammam and manned by trained, experienced therapists. The friendly staff can help you slip into a state of total relaxation, with the luxurious, elegant setting of the hammam providing all you need to unwind. Sessions ranging from 30 minutes to an hour and 15 minutes can be reserved, with various additional services like body scrubs, masks, and massages also being available.
- Free Cooking School in Fez - Fez is a real culinary hub for Morocco. Food is a big part of the culture here, as evidenced by the many market stalls and shops selling spices, fruits, veggies, meats, and more, all along the city streets. For a unique way to engage with the culinary culture of Fez, guests at Palais Amani can enjoy cookery classes at the on-site cooking school. One of the best cooking schools in Fez, the Palais Amani offers a three two-hour workshop for all guests who stay a minimum of three nights. Guests can also book a range of additional classes to learn how to bake traditional Moroccan breads or tour the local vendors of the medina.
- Events and Weddings - The Palais Amani is perfectly suited for all kinds of events, including special social celebrations, corporate occasions, and weddings. Weddings in Morocco are particularly popular due to the rich culture and heritage of this incredible nation, and Fez is one of the best cities in Morocco to host your big day, with the Palais Amani offering the sort of ‘fairy tale’ setting every bride and groom dreams of all their lives.
The Palais Amani is quite simply a dream location for trips to Fez. It's one of the best luxury hotels in Morocco, offering the sort of comfort, charm, and elegance you simply cannot find elsewhere. With unparalleled service and unique extras like the cooking school and hammam, the Palais Amani really lets you and your fellow travelers engage with Moroccan culture and head home feeling enriched and fulfilled, with plenty of magical memories you'll never forget.
12 Derb El Miter, Fes 30000, Morocco, Phone: +212 5356-33209, website