We all need to indulge in a little sweetness from time to time. Tasty treats like cakes can really lift our spirits on dull days, put smiles on the faces of people of all ages, and bring people together for special events and celebrations.
Baking a cake with your loved ones is a wonderful way to spend some time, and everyone remembers the fun and joy of tasting a cake baked by themselves or an older family member, fresh from the oven.
The very best cakes can really make us happy, and if you’re interested in tasting the finest cakes in London from one of the United Kingdom’s leading, up and coming baking experts, Georgia’s Cakes is the name to know.
Georgia’s Cakes - Best London Cakes
Georgia's Cakes was founded back in 2015 by Georgia Green, a name that will be very familiar to many millennials and people all over the world. Having trained at the prestigious Le Cordon Bleu, Georgia set out to become one of the best names in the baking world. She launched a successful YouTube channel and became a big presence on social media in this digital, connected age.
Inspiring people all over the world with her deluxe cake creations and amazing ideas, Georgia has proven to be both an entertaining and educational personality, eager to help people improve their own baking skills while also providing world class cakes of her own through her own brand and London cake making studio: Georgia's Cakes. Here's all you need to know about Georgia's Cakes:
- An Inspirational Founder - In these days of YouTube celebrities and social media influencers, Georgia Green really stands out. Having held a lifelong desire to make people happy and make the art of baking more accessible and easier to understand for the masses, Georgia trained up with the best bakers to hone her skills, then launched her own social media channels to share her knowledge with the world. She provides amazing cake-making tips through YouTube videos and Instagram posts, while also crafting extraordinary, one of a kind cakes that have been adored by everyone from casual cake lovers to high profile models and celebrities.
- Amazing Cakes - Georgia's Cakes makes some of the most incredible cake creations you could ever hope to see. Each cake is lovingly crafted from only the finest ingredients, designed and decorated to perfect and simply out of this world in both the style and taste departments. Each one features all kinds of colorful additions, sumptuous icing patterns, candy accessories, and more, and each piece looks like a true work of art, a masterpiece that is almost too good to eat. But when you finally do slice the knife through that soft, spongy center, the beautiful flavors of Georgia's brilliant baking are clear to see.
- Wedding Cakes - Many of Georgia's Cakes can be used for birthdays and other celebrations, but one of the most important cakes in any person's life is their wedding cake, so she has a separate deluxe line of wedding cake creations to make your big day even more special too. Those interested in a Georgia's Cakes wedding cake can choose form multiple packages in which they'll actually get one on one consultations with Georgia and tasting sessions, as well as the cake itself and optional extras like a full dessert table for your guests.
- Bake Like A Pro - A big part of Georgia's philosophy is not just making amazing cakes for all to enjoy, but also helping people make these kinds of cakes at home. Breaking down the barriers of the baking world and showing that wonderful fantasy cakes aren't that hard to make when you know how, Georgia offers lots of free cake making tutorials and videos via social media. She also provides many different recipes for her fans and followers to try out, as well as selling a huge range of high-quality baking equipment, cake decorating tools, and more through her online store.
Important Information About Georgia's Cakes
If you'd like to taste one of Georgia's Cakes for yourself, you can place an order with ease by getting in touch at 02078560326. You can also visit the official Georgia's Cakes site and fill out an enquiry form to get in touch with Georgia herself and start planning out the details of your cake project. These cakes are perfect for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, retirements, births, special announcements, and so much more, but there are a few important details you'll need to know before placing your order:
- Orders - Orders should be placed around two weeks in advance on average. Georgia's Cakes works on every single project on a first come, first served basis and needs to take the time to plan out each aspect of your cake and craft it to perfection, so this time period is needed. Also, since Georgia's Cakes is such a popular brand and gets so many orders, it's smart to get your order placed as early as possible to ensure you don't have any delays.
- Delivery - Georgia's Cakes offers both delivery and collection services. So, if you'd like to get your cake delivered to your home or place of work, this is perfectly possible via Addison Lee couriers, or you can simply choose to collect from the NW London location.
- Storage - Once you've got your cake, it can actually be transported quite easily as long as you take care and be sure to keep it on flat surfaces at all times. The cake can be kept in the fridge in an airtight container or left out in a cool place if it's going to be served quite quickly.
- Dietary Requirements - Georgia's Cakes is happy to meet any special requirements you might have gluten free cakes or nut free cakes, but these ingredients are used in the kitchen so it's important to note that some traces may be present.
- Help - You can get in touch with Georgia's Cakes via email or phone to talk about special requests or get advice on choosing the right cake. Georgia and her team are always happy to consult and speak with clients about cake ideas and design to help you fine-tune the details of any sweet treat project you have in mind.
Get in touch today with Georgia’s Cakes to order your luxury cake creation and enjoy these one of a kind, sweet treat masterpieces from one of the UK’s leading young baking experts. website