Thee Matriarch Bed & Breakfast is a charming boutique inn set in the heart of Orangeburg’s historic downtown district. Set along the SC National Heritage Corridor Trail, the century-old Victorian Inn offers elegantly themed guest quarters named in honor of women, tantalizing cuisine, modern amenities, and full service meeting rooms.
The beautifully decorated, spacious home-style inn features beautifully appointed guest rooms in various themes, including ‘Florence of Italy’ rooms, ‘Out of Africa’ rooms and ‘Jazz it Up’ suites with en-suite bathrooms, fireplaces, and private verandas.
In addition to charming guest rooms with comfortable décor and modern amenities, Thee Matriarch Bed & Breakfast offers an array of amenities, including a complimentary breakfast, served every morning, dry cleaning services, private dining and catering services and access to a fitness center close by. Other amenities include on-site parking, airport transportation, and complimentary wireless Internet throughout the property.
Known as ‘the Garden City,’ Orangeburg renowned for being an area of great natural beauty and offers an array of outdoor and recreational activities from fishing, golf, and wildlife watching. Orangeburg is home to the South Carolina State University, the Claflin University, Edisto Memorial Gardens, the IP Stanback Museum and the Orangeburg Festival of Roses. Thee Matriarch Bed & Breakfast
»Rooms & Suites
»Restaurants / Room Service
»Thing to do in the surrounding area
Romantic Getaways in SC: Thee Matriarch Bed & Breakfast in Orangeburg
- Rooms & Suites, Photo: Thee Matriarch Bed & Breakfast
- Restaurants / Room Service, Photo: Thee Matriarch Bed & Breakfast
- Amenities/Recreational Activities, Photo: Thee Matriarch Bed & Breakfast
- Weddings/Conferences/Special Functions, Photo: Thee Matriarch Bed & Breakfast
- Specials, Photo: Thee Matriarch Bed & Breakfast
- Thing to do in the surrounding area, Photo: Thee Matriarch Bed & Breakfast
- Cover Photo: Thee Matriarch Bed & Breakfast