Set in a beautifully preserved Federal-style home in the historic Pettigru District in the heart of downtown Greenville, Pettigru Place Bed & Breakfast is charming abode that offers refined accommodations, modern amenities, and gracious hospitality. Nestled in a neighborhood of tree-lined streets, the guest house is ideally placed for exploring Greenville’s Pettigru Historic District and is only a short walk from the shops and restaurants on the vibrant Main Street.
Built in the early 20th century, the warm red brick Federal Style home in which Pettigru Place is housed features beautifully appointed common rooms, six individually furnished guest rooms with en-suite bathrooms, whirlpool or clawfoot tubs, cozy fireplaces and private balconies.
Guests are treated to a gourmet breakfast in the elegant dining room every morning, and complimentary amenities include afternoon wine and cheese and beverages throughout the day. A blooming English with outdoor seating is the perfect place to unwind and enjoy some peace and tranquility. Pettigru Place Bed & Breakfast
»Rooms & Suites
»Restaurants / Room Service
»Thing to do in the surrounding area
Pettigru Place Bed & Breakfast, a Romantic Getaway in Greenville, South Carolina
- Rooms & Suites, Photo: Pettigru Place Bed & Breakfast
- Restaurants / Room Service, Photo: Pettigru Place Bed & Breakfast
- Amenities/Recreational Activities, Photo: Pettigru Place Bed & Breakfast
- Thing to do in the surrounding area, Photo: Pettigru Place Bed & Breakfast
- Cover Photo: Pettigru Place Bed & Breakfast