Located in Providence, Rhode Island, East Side Pockets is considered by many locals to be the place to find the best Middle Eastern food in town. Family owned and operated since 1997, East Side Pockets serves up a number of classic Middle Eastern dishes that are sure to leave customers satisfied. From gyros to falafels and an assortment of delicious baklava treats, East Side Pockets always prepares Middle Eastern food fresh for lunch or dinner, serving up generous portions of food that leave customers satisfied. The locals consider East Side Pockets a culinary treat that simply must be experienced, as the food never fails to disappoint. East Side Pockets is also a place where people can get delicious Mediterranean food at an affordable price without a long wait in Providence.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
Eastside Pockets does not accept reservations for dining. This is a casual dining spot where seating is available on a first-come first-served basis. Both inside and outside seating is available depending on the weather.
Takeout can be ordered in person via the phone by calling the restaurant directly at (401) 453-1100. The takeout menu can be viewed, downloaded, or printed from the Eastside Pockets website. Please note that menu items and prices are subject to change.
Eastside Pockets provides catering for offsite events. For more information on catering services and pricing offered by Eastside Pockets, contact the restaurant directly at (401) 453-1100.
The menu at Eastside Pockets features classic Middle Eastern food such as falafels, gyros, baklava, and an assortment of other Middle Eastern staples. The food is always made fresh to order to the liking of the customer. Most of the menu items are prepared quickly while maintaining exceptional quality. The following are some of the menu options offered by Eastside Pockets.
· Appetizers - Regular and Buffalo chicken fingers, regular and vegetarian kibbeh, chicken wings, pita chips, baba ganoush, tabouleh, tzatziki, hummus, grape leaves, falafel, french fries, and curly fries.
· Pocket Wraps - Veggie wraps: veggie Caesar, hummus and tabouleh, dolma, Greek veggie and falafel; grilled pocket wraps: chicken kabob, gyros, kafta kabob, combo, buffalo chicken, chicken Caesar, beef steak kabob with an assortment of toppings of choice.
· Soups - Chicken and vegetarian lentil served with Syrian bread.
· Salads - Combo, buffalo chicken, chicken Caesar, from the grill, falafel or dolma, Greek, Caesar, and garden salads.
· Platters - Middle Eastern platter served with hummus, tabouleh, falafel, and grape leaves over a bed of salad with Syrian bread and the Jedra Platter served with rice and lentil and sautéed onions with a garden salad.
· Plate Dinners - Falafel, chicken kabob, kafta kabob, beef steak kabob, gyro, combo (all plates served with small garden salad and a dressing with a side of jedra and Syrian bread.
· Open Face Pies - Spinach and feta or lahamajeen meat pies
· Dessert - An assortment of baklava is available.
East Side, 278 Thayer Street, Providence, RI 029906, website, Phone: 401-453-1100
(Last Updated on September 22, 2017)