Good Southern food is made with lots of care, attention, and effort. Southern food is food that warms your soul and brings people together. Yardbird Southern Table & Bar in Miami understands not only how delicious Southern food is but also how important it is to incorporate Southern culture into the dining experience. At Yardbird Southern Table & Bar, diners are in for quite a treat. The combination of good home-style cooking, where everything is made from scratch, to a warm welcoming environment makes Yardbird Southern Table & Bar a great option for anyone who just wants a decent place where they are guaranteed to get a really good meal served with a dose of Southern hospitality.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
Restaurant Locations & Hours
Yardbird Southern Table & Bar operates several locations in the United States and one location internationally. The days and hours of operation will vary for each location. The following are the specific operating locations, days, and times.
1600 Lenox Avenue,
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 12:00am
Saturday - Sunday: 8:30am - 12:00am
3355 S Las Vegas Blvd,
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 11:00pm
Saturday - Sunday: 10:00am - 11:00pm
10 Bayfront Ave,
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Daily: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Reservations can be made online for the Miami and Las Vegas locations via the Yardbird Southern Table & Bar website.
The menu at Yardbird Southern Table & Bar offers a number of savory Southern classics that are sure to hit the spot. Menu offerings do vary based on location. The following are examples of some of the menu items available at Yardbird Southern Table & Bar.
· Lunch - Biscuits, salads, sandwiches, a selection of chicken plates, shrimp and grits, and an assortment of sides such as mac n’ cheese, cornbread, slaw, grits, and more.
· Brunch - Several types of biscuit sandwiches; sweet treats such as cobbler, pies, and cakes; a selection of salads; plates such as eggs and ham, avocado toast, omelets, and more.
· Supper - Salads; an assortment of sides; chicken plates, small plates such as biscuits and burnt ends; plates that include pork ribs, pot pie, shrimp and grits, swine burger, and more.
· Desserts - Several type of cakes, pies, beignets, fried Oreos, and more.
· Wine, Beer, & Spirits - An assortment of wines by the glass and bottle, specialty Southern cocktails as well as draft, bottled, and canned beers.
Yardbird Southern Table & Bar can bring Southern hospitality to any private event or special occasion. Yardbird offers two private event venues, located in Las Vegas and Miami. Depending on the desired location, accommodation needs, and venue setting desired, Yardbird Southern Table & Bar has a fully equipped events team to ensure that all private parties and events exceed the standards of the guests.
Yardbird Southern Table & Bar offers everything from traditional sit-down dinners to full-scale banquet dinners if so desired. Guests interested in utilizing Yardbird Southern Table & Bar for private events are encouraged to contact the location of choice to speak with someone from the events staff directly.
Yardbird Southern Table & Bar, 1600 Lenox Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, Phone: 305-538-5220