KEO is a chic eatery & bar in Tulsa, OK that serves specialties and small plates from Southeast Asian countries like Thailand, Cambodia, Malaysia, and Vietnam. Established in 2007 by owners Bill and Zahidah Hyman, KEO has been serving made-to-order authentic dishes made with traditional methods and the freshest ingredients. KEO's full-service atmosphere coupled with the best in specialty food makes the restaurant an ideal venue for every type of occasion.
The founders of KEO recognized the growing popularity of Asian cuisine and the ever-increasing need for healthy dining options, and the concept was KEO was born even before the restaurant was started. KEO operates in two locations in Tulsa and invites franchising applications from competent entrepreneurs.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
Both KEO Brookside and KEO South locations operate 6 days a week, Monday through Thursday from 11:00am to 10:00pm, and Fridays and Saturdays from 11:00am to 11:00pm. The locations remain closed on Sundays.
Lunch & Dinner Menu
· Small Plates - Fish tacos, crispy vegetable spring rolls, street vendor skewers, shrimp dumplings, curry wontons, fresh spring rolls, papaya salad, Cambodian spring rolls, steamed mussels, KEO sampler, and ahi poke.
· Salads - Seared ahi tuna salad, vermicelli salad, and Vietnamese chicken salad.
· Soups - Tom ka, tom yum, seafood tom yum, and pho.
· Specialties - Thai sweet basil chicken, Vietnamese bouillabaisse, Keo Burger, grilled yellowfin tuna, wagyu burger, Korean short ribs, red curry udon, Vietnamese crepe, Keo house stir fry, ginger garlic stir fry, me Siam, pad Thai, Cambodian stir fry, Thai curry – red or green, yellow curry, and Malaysian-style fried rice.
· Dessert - Mango cheesecake, chocolate mousse layer cake, homemade ice cream sandwich, and banana wonton with vanilla bean ice cream.
· Beverages - Organic hot teas, Pellegrino sparkling water, fountain drinks, Vietnamese iced coffee, brewed Italian roast coffee, and organic jasmine peach iced tea.
KEO Kids Menu
· Bowl of noodle soup with roast chicken
· Grilled chicken skewer with rice
· Yin Yang - spring roll, 1 chicken skewer, and rice
· Fried Rice - chicken, beef, tofu, or vegetable
Beer & Cocktails Menu
The drinks menu offers beer, specialty cocktails, sake, and an extensive variety of wines served by the glass, bottle, and small bottles.
KEO offers catering service for all types of events upon prior booking. The restaurant offers all types of services, right from delivery and unpacking to visually displaying the catering order. KEO's complete catering service includes menu customization, staff service, and arranging for dining requirements like tables, linens, china, and tableware. One can engage KEO catering service by submitting a Catering Inquiry Form, available on the restaurant's website.
KEO hosts seasonal events at the restaurant to feature local wineries and KEO food pairings. KEO's Spring Wine Dinner features sparkling and still wines from Gruet Winery along with four-course chef’s menu that best complements Gruet’s wines. KEO's events are charged per person and reservations can be made by contacting the restaurant.
Back to: Tulsa, OK
KEO Brookside, 3524 S Peoria Ave Tulsa, Oklahoma 74105, website, Phone: 918-794-8200
KEO South, 8921 S. Yale Tulsa Oklahoma 74137, website, Phone: 918-794-0090