At over 30 years strong, Pearl's Oyster Bar in Oklahoma City continues to offer high-quality seafood to the public. Pearl’s Oyster Bar is committed to excellence and this is very obvious in the way in which it presents its cuisine. There is always deep consideration taken when creating a menu filled with seafood items to ensure that all customers are able to find something on the menu that suits their tastes.
Pearl’s Oyster Bar not only offers the best seafood in Oklahoma City, it is also one of the few restaurants that have an eclectic mix of Asian, Mediterranean, Creole, and Southwestern influences. Even the decor at Pearl's Oyster Bar is a nod to the coastal influences of New Orleans. With its long-standing positive influence in the community, Pearl’s Oyster Bar is definitely a place to check out when considering good seafood restaurants in Oklahoma City.
Pearl’s Oyster Bar does not accept reservations. Customers are served on a first-come first-served basis.
The menu at Pearl's Oyster Bar features seafood and fish. Whether it has a Mediterranean, Asian, or Creole influence, seafood and fish are the name of the game at Pearl's Oyster Bar. The wide assortment of seafood and fish offerings makes it possible for anyone to satisfy their palate at Pearl's Oyster Bar. There are several menus available to choose from. The following are menu items that are offered at Pearl's Oyster Bar.
· Appetizers - Oysters roasted or freshly shucked on a half shell, shrimp, edamame, seared ahi tuna, blackened scallops, crab cakes, alligator tails, baby clams, and fried cheese.
· Soups - Chowder, gumbo or cioppino in a cup or bowl.
· Pasta - Seafood diablo, fettucine alfredo, bayou chicken and shrimp, and more.
· Seafood - Swordfish, lobster tail, crab legs, sea bass, crab cakes, miso salmon, seafood skillet, fried shrimp or oysters, and more.
· Combo platters, meat entrees, Cajun specialties, sandwiches, tacos, sliders, and more.
· Wine/Beer/Cocktails - Wine by glass or bottle, classic and specialty cocktails, and draft and bottled beer.
Pearl’s Oyster Bar also offers an assortment of daily specials.
A gluten-free menu is also available.
Patrons can host their next private event at Pearl's Oyster Bar. It is the perfect venue as it has two private dining facilities to suit any special occasion or event. Interested parties can choose between the rooftop patio, which accommodates up to 50 people, or the diamond room, which accommodates up to 40 people.
In addition to providing a stylish and comfortable space for a private event, Pearl's Oyster Bar also offers a complete private dining menu that can be tailored to suit the needs of guests. Pearl’s Oyster Bar works closely with their patrons to create the desired vision for a private dining occasion.
Those parties interested in securing Pearl’s Oyster Bar for a private dining event can contact the restaurant directly at (405) 842-2102.
Pearl’s Restaurant Group, 5641 N Classen Blvd, Oklahoma City, OK 73118, Phone: 405-842-2102