Saltine Oyster Bar in Jackson MS is a contemporary dining space that is popular for its innovative, Southern-style seafood mains and craft cocktails. The diner also features a large variety of draft on tap, beers by the bottle, and an extensive wine list in their menu.
The Saltine Oyster Bar is open daily, Monday through Thursday from 11:00am to 10:00pm, Fridays and Saturdays from 11:00am to 11:00pm, and on Sundays the diner is open from 11:00am to 9:00pm.
Daily Food Menu
· Sandwiches - theComeback Chicken Sammich, Double Saltine Burger, and lobster roll
· Entrees - catfish and chips, Gulf shrimp and grits, Nashville hot chicken, Cajun seafood pasta, meat and potatoes, wood-fired Biloxi snapper, and Low Country boil
· Po' Boys - Simmons catfish, fried oyster, fried/grilled Gulf shrimp, hot ham and Swiss, roast beef debris, and fried/grilled chicken
· Veggies & Sides - roasted sweet potatoes, Brussels sprouts, goat cheese grits, and hushpuppies
· Desserts - Key lime tart, banoffee pie, Sara's S'mores Cake, cinnamon roll cheesecake, and beer ice cream
· Lunch Entrees + Sandwiches - Grilled chicken and avocado club, the Saltine Burger, catfish and chips, Gulf shrimp and grits, bacon-wrapped meatloaf, Simmons Catfish Piquante, Nashville hot chicken, Cajun seafood pasta, meat and potatoes, and more are available Monday through Friday from 11:00am to 3:00pm.
· Brunch - Biscuits and gravy, loaded biscuits and gravy, chicken biscuits, brunch oysters, homemade cinnamon roll, Brunchloaf, Scotch egg, goat cheese grits, smoked salmon tartine, and daily quiche are available on Saturdays and Sundays from 11:00am to 3:00PM
· Coffee & Cocktails - BeanFruit coffee, nitro cold brew coffee, Saltine Bloody Marys, and mimosas
The Saltine Oyster Bar offers numerous catering options suitable for every type of gathering. The restaurant's on-site oyster bars, chef-attended carving stations, hors d’oeuvres and miniature sandwiches are a hot favorite in their catering experience. The catering menu is available for pickup or delivery and presented in variations like;
· Family Style - best suited for office luncheons, meetings, and casual events
· Reception Style - suitable for social events, weddings, and gala events
· Seated Meals - three-course seated meals suitable for formal events
· Bar Packages - bartending options for all types of events
Saltine Oyster Bar hosts a plethora of restaurant events on selected pre-fixed days to celebrate weekends, month ends, and plain festivities to rejoice in their food and drinks menu. These special events are announced on the restaurant’s website and feature a whole lot of special offers along with the usual happy hour food and drink specials. Some of the restaurant events look like;
· Fat Tire Friday - organized every Friday, to celebrate the arrival of the weekend
· Firkin Friday - organized on the last Friday of each month, to celebrate the end of a month
· Ramen Night - serves up a house-made ramen bowl every Monday starting at 6:00pm
· Pint Night - organized on the second Tuesday of every month to showcase a new brewery and its products
Saltine Oyster Bar, 622 Duling Ave, Suite 201, Jackson, Mississippi 39216, website, Phone: 601-982-2899