If you're planning a vacation in or out of Salt Lake City, you'll be traveling via Salt Lake City International Airport. Just a few miles outside Downtown Salt Lake City, Salt Lake City Airport is the main airport for the Utah state capital. This airport is ranked as one of the most efficient in the United States, having a very low rate of cancellations and a very high rate of on-time take-offs, so it's a nice place to travel from. CDC information for travelers. Hours/availability may have changed.
2.Best Salt Lake City Airport Restaurants
3.More Restaurants in the Salt Lake City Airport
6 Best Salt Lake City Airport Restaurants
- Overview, Photo: Corinna Haselmayer/stock.adobe.com
- Best Salt Lake City Airport Restaurants, Photo: Fanfo/stock.adobe.com
- More Restaurants in the Salt Lake City Airport, Photo: Jacek Chabraszewski/stock.adobe.com
- Cover Photo: Dmitry Naumov/stock.adobe.com
Hotel Spotlight: Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City
Set in a historic building in the heart of Salt Lake City, the Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City is a hip, upscale hotel that offers a stylish retreat for both business and leisure travelers. Located a short walk from the Salt Palace Convention Center and Temple Square, the sophisticated retreat features well-appointed guest rooms and suites with en-suite bathrooms, contemporary décor and furnishings, and modern amenities, including iPod docking stations, yoga mats, and complimentary wireless Internet.
The Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City features 225 deluxe accommodations in the form of well-appointed guest rooms and luxurious suites with contemporary décor and furnishings, en-suite bathrooms, and modern amenities.
Guest rooms range from between 275 to 350 square feet in size and have double or queen-size beds with fresh, crisp linens, plush pillows and extra comforters, and private en-suite bathrooms with bath/shower combinations, hair dryers, thick towels and Atelier Bloem products. Guest rooms are spacious and bright with individually controlled air conditioning, flat-screen televisions with premium cable channels, direct dial telephones and small kitchenette areas with coffee makers, microwaves, and mini fridges. Extra guest services include a nightly turndown service, and rooms have complimentary high-speed wireless Internet. Guest rooms range from King Guestrooms and Deluxe Guestroom with one Queen or King Beds to Deluxe Guestroom with Two Doubles and Deluxe Guestroom with Two Queen Beds.
Deluxe Speciality Suites range in size from 275 to 975 square feet and feature king or queen-size beds with fresh, crisp linens, plush pillows, and extra comforters, and private en-suite bathrooms with showers, spa baths, hair dryers, thick towels and deluxe bath products. Guest rooms are spacious and bright with separate living rooms, queen-size sleeper sofas for additional guests fully stocked wet bars and breathtaking views of the city. Modern amenities include individually controlled air conditioning, flat-screen televisions with premium cable channels, direct dial telephones and small kitchenette areas with coffee makers, microwaves, and mini fridges. Extra guest services include a nightly turndown service, and rooms have complimentary high-speed wireless Internet.
The Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City is home to the award-winning restaurant, Bambara, which is housed in a historic bank lobby with grand arched windows and serves delectable New American created by Executive Chef Nathan Powers. The sumptuous cuisine is accompanied by an extensive list of libations from the hotel’s bar, The Vault, ranging from handcrafted cocktails, artisan beers, imported spirits, and fine wines from around the world. A complimentary breakfast is served every morning in the dining room and includes freshly baked bread and pastries, seasonal fruit, cereals and yogurt, a variety of signature dishes, and freshly brewed coffee, tea, and juices. Coffee and tea are offered in the hotel lobby throughout the day.
Amenities and Recreation
Upscale facilities and guest services at the Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City include an on-site restaurant called Bambara that serves New American cuisine, a full-service bar known as The Vault, a fully equipped fitness center and variety of ski services. Also on offer are in-room spa and massage services, a 24-hour business center with computers and printing services, complimentary coffee and tea served in the lobby in the mornings, and hosted wine receptions every evening. Other amenities include yoga mats in every room for guests to use, complimentary overnight shoeshine services, same-day laundry, and dry-cleaning services, and valet parking.
Weddings & Events
The Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City offers a picture-perfect downtown location for business gatherings and special celebrations such as weddings, ceremonies, and receptions. The boutique hotel boasts 3,100 square feet of flexible event space that include intimate private dining rooms with a grand ballroom for elegant dinners and galas. The hotel also offers a range of specialized services such as catering and customized menus, décor and venue set-up, music and entertainment, and luxurious accommodations.
Red rock cliffs and sorbet-colored spindles meet with narrow slot canyons and deep dark crevasses; wind-whipped towers and powder-bound slopes are crisscrossed with slick rock trails and winding paths to create one of nature's most perfect playgrounds. Utah's diverse terrain is breathtaking and boasts some of the world’s best landscapes for outdoor adventure from hiking and biking to mountain climbing, trekking, and skiing. Whether you are an intrepid adventurer looking for the next adrenaline rush or a geology buff wanting to journey through the Earth's violent and fascinating geological history, Utah has something for everyone.
Covering 10 acres of beautifully landscaped land in the heart of Salt Lake City, Temple Square is an iconic site that attracts visitors from around the country. The Square is home several religiously significant and architecturally distinct buildings, including the Beehive House, the Salt Lake Temple, the Church History Museum, the Family History Library and Tabernacle, with the most popular attraction being part of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Don’t miss the excellent exhibitions on display in the South Visitors' Center.
15 W 200 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84101, Phone: 801-595-0000
More Dog Friendly hotels
You are reading "6 Best Salt Lake City Airport Restaurants " Back to Top
Hotel Spotlight: Whisper Ridge Backcountry Resort
The United States is blessed with some of the most beautiful scenery and landscapes anywhere on Earth. From east to west, all across the country, amazing natural locations like forests, mountains, lakes, beaches, deserts, plains, plateaus, cliffs, valleys, and more are just waiting to be explored, and the state of Utah is particularly impressive in terms of its natural beauty and outdoor recreation opportunities.
Utah is well known all over the world as the home of Zion National Park, as well as Bryce Canyon National Park, Canyonlands National Park, and Arches National Park. It's also one of the world's leading skiing destinations, with the state capital, Salt Lake City, being within just a short distance of multiple 5-star ski resorts. Another incredible skiing and recreation destination in Utah is Whisper Ridge.
Whisper Ridge - Premier Backcountry Resort Near Salt Lake City
Whisper Ridge is the name of a leading heli-skiing and cat-skiing location in Eden, Utah. It's only an hour away from the state capital of Salt Lake City and offers more than 70,000 acres of stunning scenery and fresh powder, perfect for all your winter activities but also well suited to summer fun like heli-fishing and heli-biking too. It's one of the biggest backcountry resorts on the planet, providing truly world class experiences and unforgettable memories to every visitor.
- The Resort - Whisper Ridge is one of the most highly rated and expansive backcountry resorts on Earth. Sitting among the Wasatch Mountains and made up of more than 70,000 acres of stunning scenery, perfect for skiing and other activities, the resort is a fairy tale winter wonderland for all who visit. It features 10 custom PistenBully snowcats, a pair of helicopters and a beautiful Yurt Village lodging area with fine dining and luxury accommodation. Offering fully all-inclusive backcountry adventures, Whisper Ridge is a dream come true for every outdoor enthusiast. In short, if you love beautiful scenery and amazing activities and want to enjoy true, unbound, outdoor adventures, this is the place to be.
- Snowy Adventures - Many people are drawn to Whisper Ridge to enjoy snow-based adventures and activities in one of the prettiest natural spots in all of Utah. More than 500 inches of powder falls here on average each year, so there's almost always fresh snow available for boarding, skiing, snowmobiling, and more. Heli-skiing is one of the most popular activities at Whisper Ridge, with your own private helicopter ride up to the mountains to routes and trails of your choice. With more than 70,000 acres of terrain, you're guaranteed to find skiing routes that work for you, regardless of your ability or experience level. Other popular snowy activities include cat-skiing, traveling out on a snowcat with your own guide and concierge to lead the way and enjoying a full day of magical skiing you’ll never forget.
- Summer Fun - As well as offering amazing snow-based adventures and experiences like snowmobiling and cat-skiing, Whisper Ridge is also perfect for those moments when the powder isn't around. You can enjoy the likes of heli-biking and UTV tours during the warmer months of the year, with the UTV tours taking you on cutting edge Polaris UTVs around the beautiful backcountry of Utah with experienced and entertaining guides leading the way. The Whisper Ridge heli-fishing tours are a lot of fun too, perfect for eager anglers of all ages as your own personal helicopter pilot whisks you away around the resort to streams, ponds, and tributaries in search of cutthroat trout and other prize fish.
- Staying at Whisper Ridge - If you'd like to enjoy an extended trip and multi-day adventure experience at Whisper Ridge, you might want to consider staying over at the on-site Yurt Village. Offering the ultimate in glamping luxury, the Yurt Village overlooks the stunning beauty of the Wasatch Mountains, with each yurt coming complete with up to eight queen size beds, luxury bedding, private suites, pellet stoves, and other great features and amenities. You'll enjoy full food and dining services too, with all meals included in your package and your choice beer, wine, or liquor waiting for you when you get back to the yurt at the end of your day's activities.
Whisper Ridge is the sort of place that can truly make all your adventure dreams come true. It's a place where people can engage with nature and enjoy unparalleled outdoor experiences of heli-biking, heli-fishing, heli-skiing, and more they'll never forget. To learn more, call 801 876 4664 or head to the official Whisper Ridge site and book your stay.
You are reading "6 Best Salt Lake City Airport Restaurants " Back to Top