Known for its generous servings of salads, pastas, and entrees as well as its cellar temperature wines, Paulie’s Restaurant is an Italian inspired sandwich and salad shop in Montrose. With an a very simple but cozy interior that gives off an unassuming atmosphere, the place is the definition of what a user-friendly neighborhood restaurant should be.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
Paulie’s is particularly known for its innovative pastas such as the Chicken Piccata and Bucatini Amatriciana as well as some cookies like the Raspberry Sandwich and Peanut Butter Cookies.
One thing that patrons will say about this place is that it doesn’t accept reservations. Everyone goes to Paulie’s and line up in this first come, first served kind of establishment. After waiting in line, people get to order at one of the registers to get their buzzer. The lines can be long sometimes, but that says a lot about the restaurant itself. Paulie’s, however, offers classics and comfort food that’s worth the wait.
Paulie’s does not accept reservations. All guests are served at the counter on a first come, first served basis.
Paulie’s is open for lunch to dinner every day except Sunday.
Mondays to Saturdays: 11:00 to 9:00 PM
For a restaurant that sticks to the classics, Paulie’s menu has something for everything. It offers a wide selection of entrees as well as some boxed lunches. There are also dinner specials for each day of the week.
· Salads: Panzanella Salad, Big Salad, Italian Family Salad, Fresh Mozzarella, Tomato and Basil Salad, Caesar Salad, Mediterranean Pasta Salad, Summer Salad, Fresh Fruit Salad
· Soups: Soup of the Day
· Homemade Pasta: Bucatini Puttanesca, Creste de Gallo, Canestri and Broccoli, Fettuccini Alfredo, Primavera Aglio e Olio, Fettuccini Marinara with Grilled Shrimp, Fusilli Pasta with Pesto, Spaghetti and Meatballs, Canestri Alla Funghi, Bucatini all’Amatriciana, Rigatoni Bolognese
· Dinner Entrees: Roasted Salmon, Veal Chops, Chicken Breast, Chicken Piccata, Vegetable Platter, Pork Loin Chop, Skirt Steak
· Sandwiches: Italian Hoagie, Pork Tenderloin with Cajun Mustard, Shrimp BLT, Chicken Salad, Meatball Sliders, K.C. Special, Chicken Breast, Grilled Portobello, Grill Roasted Salmon, Hamburger, Pimento Cheese, Grilled Cheese
· Panini: Giacomo, Pizzitola, Yezzi, Principe, Petronella
· Pizza: Alessa, Della, Eleni, Nonna, Rocco, Vinnie
· Desserts: Decorated Shortbread Cookies, Raspberry Sandwich Cookies, Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter & Oatmeal Cookies, Carrot Cake & Chocolate Cake, Cream Cheese Brownies, Panini Bread Pudding with Amaretto Syrup, Key Lime Tarts & Pecan Tarts, Gelato, Affogato
· Beverages: Soft Drinks, Lemonade, Tea, Coffee, Beer, Wine
· Boxed Lunches: Hoagie Sandwich Box, Pimento Cheese Box, The Vegetarian Box, Pork Tenderloin Box, Chicken Salad Box, Grilled Chicken Sandwich Box, Chicken Caesar Salad Box, Big Salad with Chicken Box
Note: Boxed Lunch orders must be placed 24 hours in advance.
· Cookies: Decorated Shortbread, Raspberry Sandwich, Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter, Oatmeal
Note: Cookies are also on an order basis.
For more information on the food selection and general inquiries, feel free to contact Paulie’s Restaurant via 713-807-7271 or through its official website.
Paulie’s Restaurant, 1834 Westheimer Road, Houston, Texas, website, Phone: 713-807-7271