Mickey Mantle's Steakhouse is an American restaurant in Oklahoma City named after the late Mickey Charles Mantle, a popular American professional baseball player. A few years after Mickey's death, the Mantle family and steakhouse owners Jim Ingram and Monte Hough opened the restaurant to honor the legendary player, who was nicknamed “The Commerce Comet” and “The Mick.”
Located in the happening vicinity of Bricktown located in the heart of Oklahoma City, the restaurant is frequented for its steaks, seafood, and long list of wines. The restaurant serves dinner and drinks in a sophisticated setting that offers live music every Friday and Saturday from 7:00pm to 11:00pm.
Hours of Operation
Mickey Mantle's Steakhouse is open 7 days a week, Monday through Thursday from 4:30pm to 10:00pm, Fridays and Saturdays from 4:30pm to 11:00pm, and on Sundays from 4:30pm to 9:00pm.
The bar opens at 4:30pm and the dining room opens at 5:00pm. The restaurant's happy hour is Sunday through Friday from 4:30pm to 7:00pm
· Appetizers - jumbo shrimp cocktail, grilled tequila shrimp, Maryland-style crab cake, potato crusted calamari, fried asparagus, baked herb Boursin cheese, fried pickle chips, beef carpaccio, snow crab claws, lobster cargot, grilled Australian lamb chops, fried mushrooms, and chef’s seafood appetizer
· Mac n' Cheese - classic, jalapeño bacon, and lobster
· Soup & Salad - soup of the day, lobster bisque, #7 chopped salad, and Caesar salad with grilled chicken or shrimp
· A La Carte - lobster risotto, au gratin potatoes, baked potato, Susie’s Famous Mashed Potatoes, and fried okra
· Steaks & Chops - prime ‘cowboy cut’ ribeye, Angus ribeye, prime New York strip, tournedos béarnaise, filet mignon, pepper steak, Roquefort filet, tenderloin tips trio, Australian rack of lamb, and applewood-smoked bacon Duroc pork chop; add-ons include jumbo lump crab Oscar, nova scotia lobster Oscar, blackened or grilled shrimp, and lobster scampi
· Seafood & Chicken - grilled redfish with jumbo lump crab, pan-roasted sea bass, pan-seared ahi tuna, cedar plank salmon, Australian cold water lobster tail, Alaskan king crab legs, surf and turf, king and turf, chicken Florentine, and fettuccine alfredo or marinara with grilled chicken or shrimp
Wine is a main event at Mickey Mantle’s, whose wine list has consistently received The Wine Spectator’s Award of Excellence. The restaurant features some of the best wineries every year by hosting an annual charity dinner for the benefit of Life Share of Oklahoma. Mickey's wine list offers an extensive number of sparkling wines, whites, rosés, reds, and dessert wines.
The restaurant is most popular as Oklahoma City’s best banquet and private dining venue. From an intimate private dinner to a lavish banquet for 75, Mickey Mantle's Steakhouse offers several private dining choices. Guests get to choose from four private dining rooms that come with a variety of customizable set menus. Bookings must be made by calling the restaurant directly, and a professional banquet coordinator is assigned for a tour and full event implementation.
Mickey Mantle’s Steakhouse, #7 Mickey Mantle Drive, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73104, website, Phone: 405-272-0777
Back to: Restaurants in OKC