Joseph's Steakhouse is a popular American smokehouse founded by Joseph Kustra, a Croatian immigrant who now serves the best of smokehouse culinary treats at this award-winning steakhouse. With over 24 years of working experience in the restaurants of Detroit and New York, Joseph set up his first steakhouse restaurant, Tollgate Steakhouse in Mamaroneck, New York, in 1995. After 5 years of success in his first business, Joseph sold his first steakhouse to pursue a wonderful opportunity in Bridgeport, Connecticut. Joseph's Steakhouse was opened in November 2000 with a mission to serve USDA Prime dry-aged beef. The in-house Joseph's Store offers Joseph's Homemade Steak Sauce and gift certificates for sale.
Joseph's Meat Quality
Joseph's is popular for serving USDA Prime dry-aged beef, which is regarded as the most tender and juiciest beef grade available in the United States. The USDA Prime grade is granted to less than 3% of beef produced in the US, since the Prime grade adheres to strict requirements regarding the age and marbling of the meat.
Joseph's Steakhouse has received several accolades from magazines, local polls, and business councils as well as the OpenTable Award for the best steakhouse in Connecticut. Connecticut Magazine has branded Joseph's as the Best Steakhouse in Connecticut since 2012. Joseph's is also regarded as one of the 10 best restaurants in East Bridgeport, Connecticut, by theculturetrip.com
Joseph's Steakhouse serves lunch Monday to Friday between 12:00pm to 3:00pm. Dinner is served Monday through Thursday from 5:00pm to 9:30pm, Fridays and Saturdays from 5:00pm to 10:30pm, and on Sundays, dinner is served from 5:00pm to 9:00pm.
· Food Menu – The lunch and dinner menus offer sandwiches and burgers, appetizers, salads, soups, homemade dressing options, entrees, potato and vegetables, and exceptional cocktails. The steakhouse specialty is its steak varieties made from a special selection of USDA Prime dry-aged beef that is hand cut, cooked, and sliced to order. Steak options include sirloin, porterhouse, and T-bones.
· Wine Menu – Includes wines by the glass, white wine bottles from the United States, France, and Italy, champagne and sparkling wines. The wine menu also offers an assortment of red wines from around the world.
· Cocktail Menu - Joseph's offers over ten varieties of classic cocktails made with premium spirits
Joseph's Steakhouse offers a free online reservation option that is fulfilled by the OpenTable application. The online application is available on the restaurant's website and allows web reservations for up to 15 people.
Joseph's Steakhouse offers three unique types of private dining rooms for social and corporate events. Other than the private rooms, the steakhouse also specializes in organizing an array of events from birthdays to dinner presentations by offering space for up to 75 guests. Private event space needs to be booked by contacting the restaurant's private dining manager over phone.
· The Remington Room - ideal for party sizes consisting of up to 20 guests
· The Duke's Den - suitable for up to 25 guests
· Joseph's Tap Room - can accommodate up to 45 guests
Back to: Things to Do in Bridgeport, Connecticut
Joseph's Steakhouse, 360 Fairfield Ave, Bridgeport, Connecticut 06604, website, Phone: 203-337-9944