Hula's is an upscale bar and restaurant inspired by the American tiki bars and restaurants that existed in the 40s and 50s. Hula's offers cuisine that flaunts Polynesian and American flavors. The two locations of Hula's eateries in Phoenix and Scottsdale were founded by brothers Chris and Craig Delaney.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
Operating Hours (updated on 4/16/2017)
The restaurant operates 7 days a week, Mondays from 11:00am to 10:00pm, Tuesday to Thursday from 11:00am to 11:00pm, Fridays from 11:00am to 12:00am, Saturdays from 10:30am to 12:00am, Sundays from 10:30am to 10:00pm. Brunch is served on Saturdays and Sundays from 10:30am to 2:30pm and the full menu is available until 11:00pm.
The restaurant remains closed on holidays like Superbowl Sunday, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day. Hula’s is open half day on account of occasions like Black Friday, Christmas Eve, the day after Christmas, and New Year’s Eve.
· Dinner - Features starters, salads, fresh fish, burgers, sandwiches, tacos, sides, and desserts like Hula’s Sundae, coconut cream pie, and Key lime pie. Hula’s bowls include spicy Thai chicken, Mongolian beef, vegan jungle tofu, and ahi wasabi. Hula's Favorites consists of Duke’s Luau Pork Plate, Loco Moco, Bali Hai BBQ Ribs, Jawaiian Jerk Chicken Plate, Jawaiian Jerk Pork Plate, teriyaki ribeye steak, and traditional kalbi ribs.
· Lunch - The lunchtime menu offers burgers and sandwiches, salads, tacos, bowls, and sides.
· Brunch - The menu consists of brunch mains like Island Eggs Benedict, Ahi Eggs Benedict, Hula’s Hangover Hash, Classic Two Egg Breakfast, French toast, The Big Breakfast Sandwich, Chef’s Omelet, and Loco Moco, a Hawaiian specialty. The brunch menu also offers an assorted variety of brunch sides
· Cocktails - The cocktail menu offers Hula's signature cocktails, draft beer, bottled beers, red wines, and white wines
Hula’s full-service catering can be engaged for events of any size. The restaurant accepts catering bookings made via email and phone call.
Happy Hour Specials
The restaurant's Tiki Time happy hour is on Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 3:30pm to 6:00pm. The happy hour menu includes Hula's appetizers, Hula’s signature tropical cocktails, draft beers, bottle beers like Coors Light, Bud Light, Miller Light, and Michelob Ultra. The menu also offers wine glasses at discounted prices. All-day drink specials are open on Saturdays and Sundays starting from open to 6:00pm.
Hula’s offers location-specific weekly specials at its Phoenix and Scottsdale locations. The Phoenix weekly specials include;
· Monday - Social Media Mondays, which offer a 20% discount for guests who check in and post Hula-related pictures on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram after 6:00pm.
· Tuesday - $20 for two appetizers and two tropical drinks after 6:00pm
· Wednesday - happy hour through the night
· Thursday - Hula's provides a secret word that can be redeemed for free stuff when guests follow the restaurant on Facebook and Twitter or text "Hulas" to 90210.
The restaurant requires reservations to be made over the phone as they do not take online reservations.
Back to: Scottsdale, AZ
Hula's Modern Tiki, 4700 N. Central Ave. Phoenix, Arizona 85012, website, Phone: 602-265-8454