Tucked away among the pines of the Manistee National Forest in Northern Michigan, the Manistee National Golf & Resort is a family-friendly resort that offers stylish accommodations, excellent cuisine and an array of activities, including two championship golf courses.
The resort is home to 42-room Inn that features standard guest rooms and luxury suites with contemporary décor and modern amenities that cater for families, groups of friends, and business travelers. The Wanagan Grille Restaurant is an informal clubhouse –style eatery that serves creative cuisine in a casual atmosphere and offers an ideal venue for special events such as weddings, receptions, and other celebrations. A lounge and bar have a flat-screen television and pool table for relaxing with friends, and other resort amenities include two golf courses, a putting green and pro shop, an outdoor swimming pool, hot tubs and fire pits.
The Manistee National Golf & Resort is nestled between the Canthooke Valley and Cutters’ Ridge golf courses in the Manistee National Forest and is just a few miles from the town of Manistee. Manistee National Golf & Resort
»Amenities & Recreational Activities
»Weddings & Meetings
»Plan this Vacation
Michigan Getaways: Manistee National Golf & Resort
- Guest Accommodations, Photo: Manistee National Golf & Resort
- Dining, Photo: Manistee National Golf & Resort
- Amenities & Recreational Activities, Photo: Manistee National Golf & Resort
- Weddings & Meetings, Photo: Manistee National Golf & Resort
- Plan this Vacation, Photo: Manistee National Golf & Resort
- Cover Photo: Manistee National Golf & Resort