The Holy Land for Jews, Christians, and Muslims, Israel is one of the most significant spiritual and religious locations on Earth, and it's swiftly developing into one of the world's favorite travel destinations too with its extraordinary historical sites and fascinating cultural and religious locations.
Many visitors to Israel head for Tel Aviv, home to the bustling Port of Jaffa, the beautiful Yarkon Park, the ever-vibrant and colorful Carmel Market, and key cultural locations like the White City and the Tel Aviv Museum of Art. No matter what reason you have to head to Tel Aviv, you'll find one of the best hotels in the city to be the InterContinental David Tel Aviv.
InterContinental David Tel Aviv - Luxury Tel Aviv Hotel
The InterContinental David Tel Aviv is one of the best hotels in Tel Aviv and a prime place to base oneself for exploration and adventure of all kinds. Situated right near the beach, the InterContinental David Tel Aviv provides guests with the comfort, convenience, and super service they need to have a memorable stay and magical experiences in the Holy Land.
- Location - The InterContinental David Tel Aviv is situated towards the southern end of Tel Aviv's iconic beachfront promenade, a prime position for watching the sunset in the evenings and exploring the city. Plenty of Tel Aviv's best restaurants and shops can be found nearby, with lots of quality touristic experiences mere minutes away as well. The Tel Aviv Museum of Art, for example, is only a short distance from the hotel, with Frishman Beach and Alma Beach nearby and several beautiful landmarks to be seen in the local area.
- The Hotel - The InterContinental David Tel Aviv is a leading Tel Aviv hotel with more than 500 rooms in total, looking out over the Mediterranean Sea. It's within walking distance of one of the best beaches in all of Tel Aviv and has undergone recent renovations and refreshments to offer more comfort, elegance, and style to its visitors than ever before. From an on-site fitness center to a spa and more than 29,000 square feet of banquet and events space, the InterContinental David Tel Aviv has absolutely everything you could need from a leading Tel Aviv hotel.
- Rooms at the InterContinental David Tel Aviv - Every single one of the 555 rooms of the InterContinental David Tel Aviv hotel come with beautiful interiors and exquisite furnishings. Boasting beautiful sea and beach views, these rooms also enjoy high speed internet access, Dead Sea bathroom products, flat screen TVs, large and comfortable beds, work desks, marble bathrooms, and more. Guests can choose between Classic Rooms, Classic Terrace Rooms, Executive Rooms, Club Rooms, Corner Suites, Jaffa Suites, Mediterranean Suites, the Royal Suite, and the Tel Aviv Suite.
- Dining at the InterContinental David Tel Aviv - Guests of the InterContinental David Tel Aviv can explore the city and find lots of great restaurants nearby, or they can simply stay at the hotel and dine in their rooms or at one of several on-site locations including Nomi, a classic Israeli restaurant headed up chef Yoram Nitzan. The Jaffa Court is the place to be for breakfast, offering a range of coffees, teas, freshly squeezed juices, and delicious morning treats from all over the world, while the Atrium Lobby Bar is a fine place to grab a drink in the evenings with your friends or family and the Pool Bar is the place to be when you're looking to unwind and watch the sun go down.
- Events in Tel Aviv - If you're planning any kind of special event, meeting, conference, or something similar in Tel Aviv, the InterContinental David Tel Aviv is one of the city's very best venues. Offering close to 30,000 square feet of events space in total including several flexible spaces and a large banquet ballroom, the InterContinental David Tel Aviv can give you all the space, catering, and service you need to put on a truly magical and memorable event. Many people choose to get married in Tel Aviv and the InterContinental David Tel Aviv has also successfully hosted many magical weddings, offering full romance packages for couples with honeymoon suites, rehearsal dinners, guest accommodation, and full weekend activities.
- Fitness and Wellness at the InterContinental David Tel Aviv - Any vacation is a prime time to relax, unwind, and indulge in soothing remedies and treatments of all kinds, and you can do just that at the InterContinental David Tel Aviv's on-site spa, offering a range of massages, facials, peels, and more. The hotel also features its own 24-hour fitness center for those who prefer to get their hearts beating fast and maintain their own exercise regimes, even while away from home. A hair salon and business services are also found at the InterContinental David Tel Aviv, along with a spacious outdoor swimming pool and plenty of sun loungers too. website